Items Similar to Antique 1.50 Carat Ruby Diamond Yellow Gold Cluster Ring View More
Antique 1.50 Carat Ruby Diamond Yellow Gold Cluster Ring
A stunning, fine and impressive antique 1.50 carat ruby and 0.60 carat diamond, 18 karat yellow gold, 18 karat white gold set cluster ring; part of our antique jewelry and estate jewelry collections This stunning, fine and impressive antique ruby and diamond ring has been crafted in 18k yellow gold with 18k white gold diamond settings. The pierced decorated, basket style setting displays a feature claw / prong set 1.50ct oval mixed cut natural ruby (circa 1930) held in relief to the centre of the design. The ruby is encircled by fifteen 18k white gold bezel set, well colour matched old mine cut diamonds (circa 1850). The shank is accented with a subtle cuff design at the junction with the flared bifurcating ring shoulders. The ring is hallmarked to the interior of the shank with the maker's mark (ST) and the 18k gold fineness mark(18k). This antique cluster ring is supplied with an independent diamond grading report card. Images do not always reflect the true colour and brilliance of gemstones and diamonds. The video however provides a truer representation of the actual colour and showcases each stone. Ruby Quality Color Natural Cut Oval mixed Content 1.50 carats Dimensions 8.26mm x 6.12mm x 2.68mm Diamond Quality Color (average grades) J Clarity (average grades) SI2 Cut Old mine Content (total) 0.60 carat Dimensions Length of setting 1.15cm/0.45" Width of setting 1.36cm/0.53" Height of setting 6.17mm/0.24" Ring Size UK Size K 1/2 USA Size 5 3/8 This ring may be professionally adjusted in size on request to meet your personal requirements. Date: Diamonds Circa 1850 / Setting Circa 1930 Video: A video of this fine piece is available upon request Reflections in photographs may detract from the true representation of this fine example of antique jewelry/estate jewelry. SKU: A5058
- Place of OriginUnknown
- Date of ManufactureDiamonds Circa 1850 / Setting Circa 1930
- Condition DetailsThis stunning antique cocktail ring is fine quality set with a natural ruby and very well color matched old cut diamonds. The ring is a very good gauge of gold and is in excellent condition with a clear hallmark to the interior of the shank.
- DimensionsH 0.24 in. x W 0.53 in. x D 0.45 in.H 6.1 mm x W 13.47 mm x D 11.43 mm
- Length0.45 in. (11.43 mm)
- Weight2.1 ct
- Seller LocationJesmond, GB
- Seller Reference NumberA5058
- Reference NumberLU12821591803
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Jesmond, GB
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
1980s 2.46 Carat Sapphire and 1.50 Carat Diamon...
1920s Antique 1.50 Carat Emerald and 2.85 Carat...
2000s 0.50 Carat Ruby and 0.80 Carat Diamond, W...
You May Also Like
Substantial 18 Carat Gold Ruby and 1.50 Carat D...
1.50 Carat Diamond White Gold Cluster Cocktail ...
Vintage 1.50 Carat Sapphire and 1.0 Carat Diamo...
Art Deco Style 1.50 Carat Aquamarine and Diamon...
1.50 Carat Diamond Yellow Gold Engagement Ring