Ring in 18 carats white gold. Absolutely splendid, this antique ring is set with 8 claws on its top of an intense green emerald surrounded by 10 antique brilliant cut diamonds in millegrains set. On either side, another diamond is set on the start of the ring. The ring consists of 3 gold threads joined at the level of a bond . Total weight of the emerald: 0.59 carat approximately, total weight of the diamonds: 0.85 carat approximately. Height: 14,6 mm, width: 16,3 mm, thickness: 5 mm, width of the ring: 1,4 mm. Total weight of the ring: 3,9 g approximately. US Size : 5,75, Free resize, please contact us. Antique ring - Work of the years 1900. "Belle époque" ring. Our opinion: An antique emerald ring splendid, along traditional daisy rings. The emerald has perfect tint! Since 1975, Baume specializes in antique and modern fine jewelry. Each jewel is delivered with a certificate of authenticity by our expert licensed jewelry - graduate gemologist. Add our shop to your favorites to discover our new pieces every week.
- Of the Period
- Place of originFrance
- Date of manufactureCirca 1900
- ConditionExcellent. This jewel has been verified, checked and re-polished by our workshop. This jewel will be delivered with a certificate of authenticity drawn up by our expert certified antique jewelry..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Recently Serviced.
- Seller locationPoitiers, FR
- Seller reference number17-199
- Reference numberLU40423335253
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 5 hrs
Located in Poitiers, FR
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like