Items Similar to 1940s Ruby and Diamond Platinum Cocktail Ring View More
1940s Ruby and Diamond Platinum Cocktail Ring
A stunning, fine and impressive vintage 0.75 carat diamond and 0.34 carat natural ruby, platinum dress ring in the Art Deco style; part of our vintage jewellery and estate jewelry collections This stunning 1940s ring has been crafted in platinum in the Art Deco style. The ring displays a feature 0.61ct modern brilliant transitional round cut diamond set in subtle relief within a millegrain decorated bezel setting. Emanating from the feature diamond are four diagonally set arms each embellished with two eight-cut diamonds. The Art Deco style, geometric design is further ornamented with twelve calibre cut, natural rubies channel set within the four segmented portions. The subtly elevated shoulders are both accented with three eight-cut diamonds to the anterior surface. The plain platinum shank is clearly hallmarked to the interior with the platinum hallmark (PL950). This stunning example of Art Deco jewelry is supplied with an independent diamond grading report card. Images do not always reflect the true colour and brilliance of gemstones and diamonds. The video however provides a truer representation of the actual colour and showcases each stone. Diamond Quality Feature Diamond Color H Clarity VS2 Cut Modern brilliant transitional round Content 0.61 carat Dimensions 5.50mm x 3.19mm Supporting Diamonds Color (average grades) H Clarity (average grades)VS2 Cut Eight-cut Content (total) 0.14 carat Total Diamond Content 0.75 carat Ruby Quality Color Natural Cut Calibre Content 0.34 carat Dimensions Length of setting 1.10cm/0.43" Width across setting 1.76cm / 0.69" Height of setting 4.72mm/0.18" Ring Size UK Size M 1/2 USA Size 6 1/4 This ring may be professionally adjusted in size on request to meet your personal requirements. Date: Circa 1940 Video: A video of this fine piece is available upon request Reflections in photographs may detract from the true representation of this impressive example of vintage jewelry/estate jewelry. SKU: W9576
- Of the Period
- Date of ManufactureCirca 1940
- Stone Cut
- Condition DetailsThis dress ring is fine quality, set with impressive natural rubies and very high color graded, very high clarity graded diamonds. The vintage ruby and diamond ring is a very good gauge of platinum and is in excellent condition.
- DimensionsH 0.18 in. x W 0.69 in. x D 0.43 in.H 4.58 mm x W 17.53 mm x D 10.93 mm
- Length0.43 in. (10.93 mm)
- Weight1.09 ct
- Seller LocationJesmond, GB
- Seller Reference NumberW9576
- Reference NumberLU1282724692
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Jesmond, GB
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
1940s 1.06 Carat Diamond and Platinum Cocktail ...
1940s Pearl and 1.70 Carat Diamond Platinum Coc...
1940s Antique Pearl and 1.02 Carat Diamond Plat...
You May Also Like
1940s Cocktail Ring with Swivelling Diamond or ...
1940s Emerald Diamond Platinum Cocktail Ring
Ruby Diamond Gold Platinum Buckle Cocktail Ring
Art Deco Diamond Ruby Gold Platinum Cocktail Ring
Late Deco Diamond and Ruby Cocktail Ring, circa...
1940s 12.99 Carat Pear Shaped Natural Aquamarin...