Items Similar to 1970s 2.40 Carat Diamond and White Gold Twist Ring View More
1970s 2.40 Carat Diamond and White Gold Twist Ring
An impressive vintage 1970's 2.40 carat diamond and 18k white gold twist style dress ring; part of our diverse antique jewellery and estate jewelry collections. This fine and impressive vintage diamond twist ring has been crafted in 18k white gold. The pierced decorated setting displays a feature 0.75ct and 0.60ct modern brilliant round cut diamond, individually six claw set to vertically to the centre. The feature diamonds are surrounded by the lemniscate shaped twist design, incorporating a further seventeen individually four claw set modern brilliant round cut diamonds. The subtly flared, elevated and pierced decorated ring shoulders are each embellished with four graduated modern brilliant round cut diamonds, melding with the plain ring shank. The ring is hallmarked to the interior of the shank with the 18k gold fineness mark and the maker's mark, however this is worn and illegible in keeping with age. This vintage 1970's double cluster ring is supplied with two independent diamond grading certificates for the feature diamonds in addition to an independent diamond grading report card for the supporting stones. Images do not always reflect the true colour and brilliance of gemstones and diamonds. The video however provides a truer representation of the actual colour and showcases each stone. Diamond Quality Diamond One Colour F Clarity VVS2 Cut Modern brilliant round Content 0.75 carat Dimensions 5.28mm x 3.90mm Diamond Two Colour G Clarity P1 Cut Modern brilliant round Content 0.60 carat Dimensions 5.12mm x 3.07mm Supporting Diamonds Colour (average grades) E/F/G Clarity (average grades) VS2-SI1 Cut Modern brilliant round Content (total) 1.05 carats Total Diamond Content 2.40 carats Dimensions Length of Setting 2.122cm/0.84" Width of Setting 1.186cm/0.47" Height of Setting 8.1mm/0.32" Ring Size UK Size O USA Size 7 Weight 6.6 grams Date: Circa 1970 Video: A video of this fine piece is available upon request. Item Ref. SKU: A9934
- Date of ManufactureCirca 1970
- Condition DetailsThis vintage cocktail ring is fine quality set with very high colour graded diamonds. The ring is a very good gauge of gold and is in excellent condition with a partially worn hallmark to the interior of the shank.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 0.32 in. x W 0.47 in. x D 0.84 in.H 8.13 mm x W 11.94 mm x D 21.34 mm
- Length0.84 in. (21.34 mm)
- Weight2.4 ct
- Seller LocationJesmond, GB
- Seller Reference NumberA9934
- Reference NumberLU12824724431
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Jesmond, GB
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
1950s 2.61 Carat Diamond and White Gold Twist R...
You May Also Like
2.40 Carat Old Mine Cut Diamond Platinum Ring
White Gold Ring with 2.40 Carat Pave Diamonds
Jean Paul Gaultier
White Gold Round and Baguette Diamond Ring Weig...
1.40 Carat Tsavorite Diamond White Gold Ring
1970s 1 Carat Diamond White Gold Vintage Ring
1.76 Carat Emerald and 1.40 Carat Diamond, 18 K...
Art Deco 2.40 Carat Diamond Engagement Ring