Items Similar to 1960s 1.63 Carat Diamond and White Gold Cocktail Ring View More
1960s 1.63 Carat Diamond and White Gold Cocktail Ring
A stunning, fine and impressive vintage 1.63 carat diamond and 18 karat white gold dress ring; part of our vintage jewelry and estate jewelry collections This stunning, fine and impressive vintage diamond cluster ring has been crafted in 18k white gold. The feature, high profile, pierced decorated lobed frame supports the stepped, multi layered circular cluster embellished with nineteen, well color matched modern brilliant round cut diamonds. The elevated, central, shaped strand of the trifurcating ring shoulders integrates into the main setting and the two lower strands blend seamlessly into the plain ring shank. This vintage cocktail ring is supplied with an independent diamond grading certificate for the central stone in addition to an independent diamond grading report card for the supporting stones. This impressive 1960's cocktail ring has been independently tested using state of the art technology (Niton XL2 Analyzer) and verified as 18k white gold. Diamond Quality Centre Diamond Color H Clarity VVS2 Cut Modern brilliant round Content 0.09 carat Dimensions 2.68mm x 1.69mm Supporting Diamonds Color (average grades) H Clarity (average grades) VS2-SI1 Cut Modern brilliant round Content 1.54 carats Total Diamond Content 1.63 carats Dimensions Diameter of setting 1.4cm/0.55" Height of setting 1.08cm/0.42" Ring Size UK Size N 1/2 USA Size 6 3/4 The ring size may be professionally adjusted on request to meet your personal requirements. Date: Circa 1960 Video: A video of this fine piece is available upon request Reflections in photographs may detract from the true representation of this fine example of vintage jewelry/estate jewelry. SKU: A4617
- Place of OriginUnknown
- Date of ManufactureCirca 1960
- Stone Cut
- Condition DetailsThis vintage diamond cluster ring is fine quality set with very high color graded diamonds. The ring is a very good gauge of gold and is in excellent condition.
- DimensionsH 0.42 in. x Dm 0.55 in.H 10.67 mm x Dm 13.97 mm
- Diameter0.55 in. (13.97 mm)
- Weight1.63 ct
- Seller LocationJesmond, GB
- Seller Reference NumberA4617
- Reference NumberLU12821382153
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Jesmond, GB
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
1960s 2.25 Carat Diamond and White Gold Cocktai...
1960s 4.15 Carat Citrine and Diamond White Gold...
1960s French 3.81 Carat Sapphire and 2.28 Carat...
You May Also Like
GIA Certified 1.63 Carat Blue Sapphire Diamond ...
GIA Certified 1.63 Carat Tourmaline Diamond Hal...
3.63 Carat Tourmaline Diamond White Gold Cocktail Ring
$3,264 Sale Price
3.63 Carat Tourmaline Diamond White Gold Cockta...
GIA Certified 1.63 Carat Pink Diamond Engagemen...