Items Similar to Victorian 18K Yellow Gold Old Mine Diamond Ring
Want more images or videos?
Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 6
Victorian 18K Yellow Gold Old Mine Diamond Ring
About the Item
This lovely Victorian 18k yellow gold old mine cut ring is incredibly unique. This beautiful ring features a spready old mine cut diamond set in a thick gold band, hallmarked Birmingham 1872. The diamond spreads 8.9mm x 7.7mm, and is estimated to weigh 0.90 carats. Estimated I-J color and I1 clarity. Wear on diamond and ring appears to be consistent with age. It has been resized, partially obscuring the hallmarks. USA size 7.5. 6.4 grams.
- Ring Size:7.5 US, Not Resizable
- Stone Cut:
- Weight:6.4 g
- Place of Origin:
- Date of Manufacture:1872
- Condition:Wear consistent with age and use.
- Seller Location:Morgan, UT
- Reference Number:1stDibs: LU3971221468632
About the Seller
New to 1stDibs
Joined in the past six months.
Located in Morgan, UT
No Reviews Yet
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
1stDibs seller since 2023
Typical response time: A week
- ShippingRetrieving quote...Ships From: Morgan, UT
- Return PolicyA return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.
More From This SellerView All
- Antique Victorian Garnet Snake NecklaceLocated in Morgan, UTAN ANTIQUE VICTORIAN GARNET SET SNAKE NECKLACE. This necklace is in great condition and has beautiful features through the necklace. The snak...Category
Antique 1840s Unknown Victorian Chain NecklacesMaterials
Garnet, 14k Gold, 15k GoldFree Shipping
You May Also Like
- Victorian 2 ct Old Mine Cut Diamond Engagement Ring 18k Gold & PlatLocated in Joelton, TN2.ct Old Mine Cut Victorian Diamond Engagement Ring. Clarity VS1-2, Color I-K Size 7 3/4 Circa 1860 Weight: 4.4 gramsCategory
Antique Late 19th Century English Late Victorian Engagement RingsMaterials
Diamond, Yellow Gold, 18k Gold, Platinum
- Old Mine Diamond Ring, 18 Karat VictorianLocated in Stamford, CTSeven white diamonds, brilliant Old Mine Cuts, make an imposing impression in this Victorian ring c. 1880.. I had to breathe deeply when I saw it. It has a beauty that takes over. Ag...Category
Antique 1880s Victorian Cluster RingsMaterials
Diamond, 18k Gold
- Old Mine Diamond Ring, 18 Karat VictorianLocated in Stamford, CTSeven white diamonds, brilliant Old Mine Cuts, make a lasting impression in this Victorian ring c. 1880.. I had to breathe deeply when I saw it. It has a beauty that overwhelms the s...Category
Antique 1880s British Victorian Cluster RingsMaterials
Diamond, 18k Gold
- Victorian Old Mine Cut Diamond 14 Karat Yellow Gold RingLocated in Lexington, KYThis is a lovely Victorian, c. 1890, 14K yellow gold and diamond ring, featuring an Old Mine Cut diamond, J color and I1 clarity. This is a look that you just can't find anymore. It ...Category
Antique 1890s American Late Victorian Engagement RingsMaterials
Diamond, 14k Gold, Yellow Gold
- Vintage 0.85 Carat Old Mine Cut Diamond 18k Yellow Gold RingLocated in Beverly Hills, CAOne Vintage 0.85 Carat Old Mine Cut Diamond 18k Yellow Gold Ring. Featuring one old mine cut diamond of approximately 0.85 carat, graded K color, SI1 clarity. Accented by six single ...Category
Vintage 1970s Engagement RingsMaterials
Diamond, White Diamond, Gold, 18k Gold, Yellow Gold
- Victorian Diamond Ring - 18K Yellow GoldLocated in New York, NYTransport yourself to a bygone era of grace and charm with this Elegant Victorian Diamond Ring, a masterpiece of timeless beauty and sophisticat...Category
Antique Early 1900s Victorian Engagement RingsMaterials
White Diamond, Gold, 18k Gold, Yellow GoldFree Shipping