Items Similar to Art Deco Two-Stone Diamond Platinum Ring View More
Art Deco Two-Stone Diamond Platinum Ring
Architecturally beautiful 1920s two stone Old European Cut Diamond platinum ring. The setting is accented with ten Old European Cut Diamonds, and an elaborate filigree gallery enhances the beauty of the ring.
- Of the Period
- Place of OriginUnited States
- Date of Manufacture1920
- Stone Cut
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Weight2.00 ct
- Seller LocationBeverly Hills, CA
- Seller Reference NumberR2334
- Reference NumberLU18022652243
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Beverly Hills, CA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Art Deco Revival Diamond Sapphire Platinum Ring
You May Also Like
Art Deco 1.02 Carat Diamond Platinum 3 Stone Ring
Art Deco .45 Carat Diamond Platinum Three Stone...
Art Deco Diamond Platinum Two-Stone Cocktail Ring