An unusual coral, onyx and diamond ring with a fabulous look! The piece, which is a vintage ring, is most likely from the 1960's period and carries a very bold look. Made of 14kt yellow gold, the ring has a round ring of solid onyx which surrounds a single cabochon coral stone. The coral is a vibrant, rich color and is surrounded by a border of sparkling single cut diamonds. The ring is very large in size and simply exquisite! It is marked "14K" on the inside shank. It has a finger size 6.75 but could easily be resized. It is a simply magnificent ring and would make a bold addition to any collection!
- Date of manufactureca. 1960
- ConditionExcellent. The overall condition of the ring is excellent. There is no apparent damage to the gold, coral or onyx and all of the diamond stones are intact..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Diameter1 in. (2.54 cm)
- Seller locationNarberth, PA
- Seller reference number30644
- Reference numberJU12052332818
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2012
Typical response time: 3 hrs
Located in Narberth, PA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like