1915 Antique Yellow Gold Gent's Signet Ring
An impressive substantial 9 carat yellow gold gent's signet ring bearing a coat of arms; part of our diverse antique jewellery and estate jewelry collections. This fine and impressive antique gold signet ring has been crafted in 9ct yellow gold. The shield shaped anterior face of the ring is embellished with a chased decorated seal matrix (intaglio) depicting a coat of arms bearing a cross escutcheon on the breast of an eagle displayed. The flared, channelled ring shoulders joint the shield shaped setting at a stepped chevron design, melding seamlessly with the plain ring shank. The ring shank is hallmarked with the 9ct gold fineness mark (9.375), the Birmingham Assay Office hallmark (anchor) and the date letter for 1915 (q). Dimensions Length of Setting 1.39cm/0.55" Width of Setting 1.29cm/0.51" Height of Setting 1.95mm/0.08" Ring Size UK Size R 1/2 USA Size 8 7/8 The ring size may be professionally adjusted in size on request to meet your personal requirements. Weight 8.50 grams Date: 1915 Origin: Birmingham, England Video: A video of this fine piece is available upon request. Reflections in photographs may detract from the true representation of this fine example of antique jewellery/estate jewelry. Item Ref. SKU: A9483
- Date of Manufacture1915
- Condition DetailsThis impressive antique men's yellow gold signet ring is exception quality, ornamented with an impressive chased decorated coat of arms. The ring is an exceptional gauge of gold and is in excellent condition with very clear hallmarks to the interior.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 0.08 in. x W 0.51 in. x D 0.55 in.H 2.04 mm x W 12.96 mm x D 13.97 mm
- Length0.55 in. (13.97 mm)
- Weight8.5 g
- Seller LocationJesmond, GB
- Seller Reference NumberA9483
- Reference NumberLU12824545643
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Jesmond, GB
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
You May Also Like
Men's Yellow Gold English Art Deco Bloodstone S...
1970s French 18 Karat Yellow Gold Signet Ring
Gents Gold Signet Ring, 1980s Vintage, Sun Burs...