First edition, published by Random House, 1967. The strange and terrible saga of the outlaw motorcycle gangs. In this early example of gonzo journalism, Hunter S. Thompson immerses himself in the world of the most notorious motorcycle gang, The Hell’s Angels. Through spending time with the San Francisco and Oakland chapters, and particularly with Sonny Barger, Thompson created the most detailed and researched account of the Hell’s Angels’ ideologies and activities. Despite making numerous...
- CreatorHunter S. Thompson (Author)
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1967
- ConditionExcellent. Fine.
- WearWear consistent with age and use
- Seller LocationLondon, United Kingdom
- Number of Items1
- Reference NumberLU210236127783