Questions & Answers
Our trusted network of 1stDibs sellers answer common questions
How do I tell if it’s an authentic Pierre Balmain vintage bag?
To tell if a Pierre Balmain vintage bag is authentic, first check the hardware. Balmain often stamped the brand name onto zipper pulls and fasteners. The lettering should appear crisp and evenly spaced. Balmain's tags changed greatly over time. Compare the ones in your bag to images of authenticated pieces available online. Shop a range of expertly vetted Pierre Balmain bags on 1stDibs.
1stDibs ExpertMarch 22, 2022
There are a few ways to tell if your vintage Pierre Balmain is real. Authentic Pierre Balmain bags are made with brand tags, authenticity labels and serial numbers. Always purchase Balmain jackets from a reputable seller to ensure authenticity. Shop a collection of authentic Pierre Balmain from some of the world’s top boutiques on 1stDibs.
1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022
- How do I tell if it’s an authentic Fendi sweater?1 Answer
- How do I tell if it’s an authentic Fendi scarf?1 Answer
- How do I tell if it’s an authentic Alexander McQueen scarf?1 Answer
- How can I tell if it’s vintage Chanel?1 Answer
- Is Balmain and Pierre Balmain the same?1 Answer