Skip to main content
Questions & Answers
Our trusted network of 1stDibs sellers answer common questions

What is Chinese-style furniture called?

1 Answer
Chinese-style furniture is usually called Chinoiserie. The term indicates furniture and decorative objects produced in Europe and North America that borrow design elements from pieces made in China and other East Asian countries. On 1stDibs, find a collection of Chinoiserie.
1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022