Questions & Answers
Our trusted network of 1stDibs sellers answer common questions
What makes furniture an antique?
A piece of furniture is considered an antique if it is at least 100 years old.
1stDibs ExpertAugust 15, 2019
- Is antique furniture worth anything?1 Answer
- How do I know if my antique furniture is valuable?1 Answer
- How can I tell if my Chinese furniture is antique?1 Answer
- What is the best finish for antique furniture?1 Answer
- What’s the difference between vintage and antique furniture?1 Answer