Items Similar to Samson Carrying off the Gates of Gaza View More
James G. Seymour LucasSamson Carrying off the Gates of Gaza
In the Style of John Martin (1789-1834) Published by J. McCormick, 147 Strand, London Depicts a scene from the Bible, Judges 16. The city of Hebron can be seen in the distance.
- ArtistJames G. Seymour Lucas (1789 - 1834, British)
- Creation Year1830
- Movement & StyleRenaissance
- Condition DetailsFramed in a period gold leaf frame, damage to the frame.
- DimensionsH 12.38 in. x W 15.5 in.H 31.45 cm x W 39.37 cm
- Gallery LocationFairlawn, OH
- Reference NumberLU1403809582
- Seller Reference NumberFA8421
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 10 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2013
Located in Fairlawn, OH
International Fine Print Dealers Association
You may also contact the seller by phone
More From This Seller
Little Devils Bridge over the Russ, above Alt D...
Joseph Mallord William Turner
Early 1800s Landscape Prints
Signed in the plate by JMW Turner and Charles Turner who applied the mezzotint Provenance: Craddock & Barnard, London, with partial original folder with pencil inscription of title...
1980s Landscape Prints
Signed, titled and number in pencil; Signed with the artist's embossed stamp lower right corner Edition: 100 (33/100) Color Mezzotint Sheet: 13 x 14 15/16"; Image: 8 1/2 x 11"
20th Century Landscape Prints
Signed and titled in pencil; Titled in plate: A. Aoki Edition: very small (c. 10) Series: Ex Libris Sheet: 5 1/8 x 7 1/8"; Plate: 2 3/4 x 4 1/8"
Division-Work No. 78
1990s Contemporary Abstract Prints
Signed, numbered and titled in pencil Edition: 50 Provenance: Ninion and Sheldon Landy Collection Donors of Art Institute of Chicago Retrospective Exhibition of the artist. Shee...