Vintage 1960s Italian Mid-Century Modern Dry Bars
Vintage 1930s Danish Table Lamps
Early 20th Century English Edwardian Wardrobes and Armoires
Vintage 1970s American Mid-Century Modern Chairs
Vintage 1960s Danish Scandinavian Modern Lounge Chairs
Antique Early 1600s French Hollywood Regency Coffee and Cocktail Tables
Antique 19th Century Turkestan Rugs
Vintage 1930s European Table Lamps
Vintage 1930s French Art Deco Coffee and Cocktail Tables
Antique 1780s Italian Desks
Antique 15th Century and Earlier Belgian Baroque Decorative Boxes
Antique 19th Century Figurative Sculptures
Vintage 1930s Italian Modern Fireplace Tools and Chimney Pots
Antique Late 19th Century Victorian Centerpieces
Vintage 1970s German Modern Table Lamps
Vintage 1970s German Modern Table Lamps
Antique Early 19th Century Georgian More Dining and Entertaining
Vintage 1960s German Mid-Century Modern Coffee and Cocktail Tables
Vintage 1950s German Mid-Century Modern Carts and Bar Carts
20th Century German Mid-Century Modern Carts and Bar Carts
Vintage 1960s French Hollywood Regency Console Tables
Vintage 1960s Italian Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
Mid-20th Century Dutch Mid-Century Modern Table Lamps
Vintage 1930s Bauhaus Decorative Boxes
Antique 19th Century French More Dining and Entertaining
Vintage 1970s German Mid-Century Modern Wall Mirrors
Vintage 1960s Belgian Cabinets
Mid-20th Century British Colonial Sculptures and Carvings
Antique Early 1900s Austrian Jugendstil Wall Lights and Sconces
Antique 1870s English Victorian Soup Tureens
Vintage 1930s Swedish Scandinavian Modern Sofas
Vintage 1960s Italian Mid-Century Modern Table Lamps
Vintage 1950s German Mid-Century Modern Chandeliers and Pendants
Antique 18th Century and Earlier French Louis XV Commodes and Chests of ...
Antique Early 1900s French Art Nouveau Fireplace Tools and Chimney Pots
Iron, Wrought Iron
Mid-20th Century Czech Art Deco Secretaires
Antique Early 1900s American Platters and Serveware
Antique 1760s British Chippendale Side Tables
Antique 19th Century English Mantel Mirrors and Fireplace Mirrors
Antique 1890s French Victorian Dinner Plates
Vintage 1960s Italian Mid-Century Modern Floor Lamps
Antique 19th Century Dining Room Chairs
Vintage 1950s Finnish Cabinets
Mid-20th Century Asian Lanterns
Mid-20th Century French Mid-Century Modern Floor Lamps
Vintage 1970s German Space Age Table Lamps
Antique 18th Century Italian Decorative Art
Antique 19th Century American Victorian Sterling Silver
Antique 18th Century and Earlier English Boxes
Vintage 1960s French Hollywood Regency Coffee and Cocktail Tables
Antique 18th Century Dutch Baroque Figurative Sculptures
Vintage 1960s German Brutalist Vases
Vintage 1960s Italian Hollywood Regency Planters, Cachepots and Jardinières
Vintage 1960s French Hollywood Regency End Tables
Early 20th Century German Mid-Century Modern Candlesticks
Early 20th Century Industrial Cabinets
Antique 18th Century Chinese Porcelain
Antique 1890s British Colonial Political and Patriotic Memorabilia
20th Century Swedish Scandinavian Modern Tableware
Mid-20th Century Dutch Mid-Century Modern Desks
Very Rare For Sale on 1stDibs
How Much is a Very Rare?
- How rare is emerald?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertFebruary 22, 2021Emeralds are quite rare. This gemstone is rarer and more expensive than a diamond.
- How rare is the Rolex Daytona?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022In general, the Rolex Daytona models are rare because the luxury Swiss watchmaker only produces limited runs of each one. Some models are rarer than others due to their popularity. You'll find a selection of Rolex Daytona watches on 1stDibs.
- Are Muzo emeralds rare?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022Yes, Muzo emeralds are rare. Mined from the Muzo area of Columbia, Muzo emeralds are known for their bold, green hue and utmost quality, making them a popular choice for jewelry collectors. You’ll find a selection of authentic Muzo emerald jewelry pieces on 1stDibs.
- Are music boxes rare?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022It depends on the make and model of the music box. To find the value of a music box, experts suggest that you work with a certified appraiser. The value of a music box will depend on a number of factors, including the shape it’s in. You’ll find expertly vetted music boxes on 1stDibs.
- Are Rolex Submariners rare?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022Whether or not Rolex Submariners are rare depends on the model number. Some are easier to find than others due to increased production. Examples of rare models include the ref. 5517, the honeycomb dial ref. 6204 and the ref. 6538. On 1stDibs, find a wide variety of Rolex Submariner watches.
- Are coral fossils rare?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022Whether or not coral fossils are rare depends on their specific type. Agatized coral that comes from chalcedony quartz is rare, while others are more common. You'll find a collection of coral fossil decorative objects from some of the world’s top sellers on 1stDibs.
- Is Rhodolite Garnet rare?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertFebruary 22, 2021Certain quality rhodolite garnets are very rare. The most valuable rhodolites are “spirit color” or medium-high saturation, medium tone, pinkish red gemstone.
- Is a black pearl rare?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertFebruary 22, 2021Because black pearls only form when sand is trapped in a specific type of oyster, the Tahitian black-lipped Pinctada, they are very rare. Black pearls occur once in every 10,000 pearls.
- Is the Hermès Kelly rare?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022Yes. Hermès Kelly bags are very rare and highly sought after, due to their iconic style status associated with actress and Princess of Monoco, Grace Kelly. Because of this, there is an exclusive waitlist for releases of new Kelly bags. Shop a wide range of professionally authenticated Hermès Kelly bags from top boutiques worldwide on 1stDibs.
- Are moss agates rare?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022Yes, moss agates are considered one of the rarest types of agates available. Moss agate gets its name from a mineral inclusion of deep green hues that mimics the look of moss within the gemstone. Browse a selection of moss agate jewelry on 1stDibs.
- Is the Rolex Air-King rare?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022No, the Rolex Air-King is not a rare watch as far as the Rolex brand goes. The Rolex Air-King was crafted to pay homage to the pioneers of flight. While production was stopped in 2014,, it has returned to Rolex’s line-up and can still be purchased. Find a collection of expertly vetted Rolex Air-King watches from some of the world’s top reputable boutiques on 1stDibs.
- 1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022Two of the most rare Louis Vuitton handbags include the limited edition Alma Panthere bag in monogram canvas and leather, which was a collaboration with Azzedine Alaia, and another collaboration bag, this time with Richard Prince on the iconic Speedy bag in Aquarelle monogram canvas. Shop a collection of authentic Louis Vuitton purses from some of the world’s top boutiques on 1stDibs.
- Is a cobalt spinel gem rare?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022Yes, the cobalt spinel gem is extremely rare and is one of the most desirable gems in the industry. It is found in a single mine in Vietnam and is one of the few gems that occur naturally. Shop a collection of expertly vetted gems from some of the world’s top sellers on 1stDibs.
- Is white buffalo turquoise rare?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022Yes, white buffalo turquoise is a rare gemstone that has only been discovered in mines in Nevada. White it is referred to as white turquoise, it is actually a blend of magnesite and alumite. Browse a collection of authentic white buffalo turquoise jewelry from top boutiques on 1stDibs.
- 1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022Argyle pink diamonds are generally thought of as very rare. This is because pink diamonds account for less than 1 percent of the diamonds mined from the area in Western Australia. You'll find a collection of Argyle pink diamond gemstone jewelry on 1stDibs.
- 1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022A nine-carat diamond is considered rare and holds a premium price. Because of their rarity and size, nine-carat diamonds are a coveted choice for engagement rings. One of the most famous nine-carat diamond rings belongs to actress Kate Hudson, who has a nine-carat emerald cut diamond complemented with tapered baguettes on a platinum band. Shop a selection of diamond jewelry on 1stDibs.
- 1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022Today, blue Christmas ornaments are not rare, as manufacturers produce the decorations in a wide range of colors. However, the color was rare among antique kugel ornaments produced during the Victorian era. On 1stDibs, find a selection of antique and vintage ornaments.
- Is a cat's eye stone rare?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022Yes, the cat’s eye chrysoberyl gem is extremely rare. The highly sought after stone is only found in a few deposits in the world. Shop a collection of expertly vetted gems from some of the world’s top sellers on 1stDibs.
- Is the Rolex “Root Beer” rare?1 Answer1stDibs ExpertApril 5, 2022Rolex never made a “Root Beer” watch. It did make a color combination of a brown dial and brown insert, and the inserts are sometimes called root beer bezels. The Rolesor Root Beer GMT-Master became the unofficial root beer Rolex in the 1970s but it had other nicknames too. It’s these early iterations of this watch that are considered rare, but the color combination is not as rare as the Root Beer GMTs are. On 1stDibs, find vintage and contemporary Rolex watches from top sellers around the world.