Items Similar to 1940s Vintage Silk Dress in Rose Mauve Toile Novelty Print with Peplum View More
1940s Vintage Silk Dress in Rose Mauve Toile Novelty Print with Peplum
This pretty vintage silk 1940's WWII era dress has a fabric sash, a key hole opening at the neck, long sleeves and it closes with covered buttons up the back. We love the shirring at the waist and the peplum! Only flaw found is one button on one sleeve cuff is missing and a very slight discoloration on one underarm.. The novelty print mauve or rose fabric depicts various men and women among trees, going on picnics, and reading. BUST: 34" WAIST: 26" HIPS: 38" LENGTH from top of shoulders: 42" SLEEVES: 21"
- Place of OriginUnited States
- Material NotesBeltButtonShirringSilk
- Condition DetailsMissing a button and one underarm has a very slight discoloration.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Bust34 in. (86.36 cm)
- Seller LocationPortland, OR
- Seller Reference Number3352
- Reference NumberLU22322951733
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.9 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Portland, OR
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Silk Couture Vintage Designer Dress with Asymme...
1970s Evening Dresses and Gowns
This is one of our favorite vintage dresses! This dress came from an estate of nothing but Chanel, Valentino, Hermes, Yves Saint Laurent and Givenchy vintage clothing. She had only ...
1930s Bias Silk & Lace Vintage Dress in Peach W...
1930s Evening Dresses and Gowns
This gorgeous peach lace vintage 1930's dress has beautiful floral appliqués. This long gown has an empire waist, but is form-fitting, with a fishtail skirt and butterfly sleeves. Fi...
Blue Polka Dot Floral Patchwork Print Vintage s...
1970s Day Dresses
This vintage dress came from an incredible estate of only the best of vintage fashion designers. This dress has no label but we love the fabulous floral "patchwork" print and the wo...
1920s Vintage Brown Silk Peach Trimmed Dress W/ Detailed Pleating & Rows of Bows
$595 Sale Price
1920s Vintage Brown Silk Peach Trimmed Dress W/...
1920s Evening Dresses and Gowns
This lovely vintage 1920s dress is in incredible condition! The dress is brown silk crepe and is trimmed with peach. The dress has wonderful top stitching and a row of little bows t...