Vintage Courreges Paris for Bonwit Teller c.1960's navy blue wool a-line dress. Short sleeves. Scoop neckline. Princess seamed bodice. Faux wrap front detail with two round silver buttons. Two front mock flap pockets. Center back invisible zipper with hook and eye closure at top. Fully lined. Numbered. Unmarked Fabric Content: Shell: Wool, Lining: Polyester. Measurements: Shoulder: 14" (seam to seam) Sleeve: 7" (Shoulder seam to cuff) Chest: 37" (armpit to armpit) Waist: 36" (narrowest point) Hip: 44" (measured at hem) Total Length: 37" (measured at back center to hem)
- BrandAndré Courrèges
- Place of originFrance
- ConditionExcellent. Minor spots/discoloration to lining, mostly at bodice. Minimal imperfections to wool. Please refer to photos..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller locationThiensville, WI
- Seller reference numberEI:009701
- Reference numberLU54132640233
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2016
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Thiensville, WI
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like