This little cocktail dress was made by London designer Tomasz Starzewski, likely in the late 1990s. Made from a black cotton blend mesh fabric, it features dozens of tiny confetti colored bows with a pliable hooped layer overlay at the skirt. Fastens in back with a zipper and hook/eye closure. Fully-lined. In excellent vintage condition, we note some loose stitching to the rear bow. Tagged size 6, it measures, taken flat and doubled: bust - 34in, waist - 27in, hips - 36in, waist to hem - 17.5in. Tagged TOMASZ STARZEWSKI LONDON and BERGDORF GOODMAN MADE IN ENGLAND.
- BrandTomasz Starzewski
- In the Style OfContemporary
- Place of originUnited Kingdom
- Material notes
- ConditionExcellent. Loose threads at rear bow..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Marked size6 (US)
- Bust34 in. (86.36 cm)
- Waist27 in. (68.58 cm)
- Hip36 in. (91.44 cm)
- Seller locationPort Saint Lucie, FL
- Seller reference numberStarzewski Confetti Bow Cocktail Dress
- Reference numberLU40723662623
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Port Saint Lucie, FL
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like