- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Chinese Black Lacquer Double Hat Box, circa 1850
- DimensionsHeight: 16 in. (40.64 cm)Diameter: 11 in. (27.94 cm)
- StyleQing (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1850
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationChicago, IL
- Reference NumberSeller: CMCL0181stDibs: LU820020936032
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$175 Standard Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 4-6 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Chicago, IL
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.
PAGODA RED is a renowned resource for designers as well as collectors of contemporary and ancient Chinese, Korean and Japanese art. They offer a curated edit of fine and provincial furniture, ceramics, scholars' objects, and paintings and textiles, each piece historically and geographically authentic.
You May Also Like
Antique 19th Century Chinese Chinese Export
Mid-20th Century Chinese Rustic
Antique 1870s Chinese Qing
Early 20th Century Chinese
Antique Late 19th Century Chinese Qing
Antique Early 19th Century Chinese Qing
Antique 1770s Chinese Qing