- CreatorUnknown (Sculptor)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureEarly 20th Century
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 103 in. x W 46 in. x D 20 in.
H 261.62 cm x W 116.84 cm x D 50.8 cm
- Seller locationLos Angeles, CA
- Reference numberLU812010687823
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Monumental Art Nouveau Architectural Glazed Ter...
A. Janin & Guerineau
French Architectural Elements
This absolutely stunning head once graced the facade of a Parisian building in the early twentieth century. Executed in the Art Nouveau style of the period, the flowing form was crea...