Items Similar to George III Style Steel Register Grate View More
George III Style Steel Register Grate
A George III style steel register grate, mid-20th century, with fluted fret, urn finials and oval paterae to the centre. Restored.
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1950
- Materials and Techniques
- DimensionsH 42.13 in. x W 51.19 in. x D 12.6 in.H 107 cm x W 130 cm x D 32 cm
- Seller LocationLondon, GB
- Seller Reference Numbernf0102
- Reference NumberLU984313500492
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.8 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2013
Located in London, GB
LAPADA - The Association of Arts & Antiques Dealers
More From This Seller
George III Style Fire Basket
20th Century British George III Fireplaces and Mantels
An eighteenth century brass, steel and cast iron fire basket, with classical urn finials and pierced fretwork serpentine apron. Height 76cm, width 81.5, depth 33cm. Available t...
George III Statuary Marble Fireplace
Antique 1770s British George III Fireplaces and Mantels
George III statuary marble chimneypiece, circa 1780, the inverse breakfront shelf above fluted frieze flanked by oval paterae end blocks and centered with tablet depicting Urania (Mu...
Georgian Style Iron and Steel Fire Basket
Antique 19th Century British George III Fireplaces and Mantels
A substantial polished steel and iron fire basket, in the Georgian style, late 19th century, with decorative cast iron back-plate leading to large basket with urn finials above a hig...
George III Style Statuary and Sienna Marble Fir...
Early 20th Century British Neoclassical Fireplaces and Mantels
A George III style statuary and sienna marble chimneypiece, circa 1900 in the neoclassical style, the inverse breakfront moulded shelf above frieze with floral swags centred by table...