These stunning antique French stone column capitals or bases were recently salvaged from a property near Beauvais, France. Their age is estimated to be from the early 1800s. The stones have motifs of scrolling rinceau and stepped out egg and dart carved in a continuous round shape. This rests upon two square, stepped out bases. These beautiful early 1800’s architectural can be used for a variety of purposes including bases for artwork, stand-alone pieces of sculpture, or pedestals for showcasing other objects, plants, statues, and much more Measures: H 9 each, 22 5/8 x 22 5/8 approximate.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureEarly 1800s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionDistressed. Areas of all three bases missing some stone, chips and scratches to stone all commensurate with age and use. Intended to be used as is..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses. Minor structural damages.
H 9 in. x W 22.63 in. x D 22.63 in.
H 22.86 cm x W 57.49 cm x D 57.49 cm
- Seller locationDallas, TX
- Seller reference number417-40
- Sold AsSet of 3
- Reference numberLU90638453673
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2011
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Dallas, TX
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like