Items Similar to Pair of Regency Style Planters
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 6
Pair of Regency Style Planters
Pairs of Classic Regency style cast iron garden zinc colored planters with ring handles in wonderful weather resistant lead grey color. Search terms: zinc planters, lead planters, neoclassical style planters, Versailles style planters, lead planters.
- DimensionsHeight: 20 in (50.8 cm)Width: 19.5 in (49.53 cm)Depth: 19.5 in (49.53 cm)
- StyleNeoclassical (In the Style Of)
- Materials and Techniques
- Date of Manufacture20th Century
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationGreat Barrington, MA
- Reference NumberSeller: Seller: 55602525/62680051stDibs: LU833430287582
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingShips From: Great Barrington, MA
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Great Barrington, MA
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
Established in 2000
1stDibs seller since 2007
943 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: <1 hour
More From This Seller
- Pair of Large Cast Stone Neoclassical Style Garden PlantersLocated in Great Barrington, MAPair of impressive white washed cast stone neoclassical style garden pots or planter with swag design. Will make a wonderful presence in any garden, yard or outdoor space. Garden urn...Category
20th Century Neoclassical Planters and JardinieresMaterials
- Pair of Vintage Rectangular Tole PlantersLocated in Great Barrington, MAThe vintage tole jardinières in black metal and "trellises" of gold stenciled leaves have iron frames decorated with gilt roping and acanthus leaves that lift off to ease the plantin...Category
Mid-20th Century American Hollywood Regency Planters and JardinieresMaterials
- Neoclassical Cast Stone Garden PlanterLocated in Great Barrington, MAWonderful vintage cast stone planter in the Neoclassical style having lion head in relief accompanied by fruit garland decoration. The urn has a hairline crack that has been sealed...Category
Early 20th Century Neoclassical Planters and JardinieresMaterials
- Antique Lead Planter with Drainage HoleLocated in Great Barrington, MAThe classical style antique lead planter has a drainage hole and is decorated with swags and urns.Category
Antique 19th Century English Neoclassical Planters and JardinieresMaterials
- Pair of Small Cast Iron Victorian Style UrnsLocated in Great Barrington, MAThe pair of small Victorian urns are cast in iron and are embellished with protruding fluting and egg-and-dart rims.Category
20th Century American Victorian UrnsMaterials
- Custom Rustic Rusted Metal PlantersLocated in Great Barrington, MAGreat looking rusty, rustic, contemporary and classic all at the same time. These are 22" square but you can order the SIZE YOU NEED--ASK US FOR A QUOTE. In the photos of the house,...Category
21st Century and Contemporary American Neoclassical Revival Planters and...Materials
Iron$850 / item
You May Also Like
Pair of Hollywood Regency Black Lacquer Planters
Located in West Palm Beach, FL
A Monumental pair of black lacquered Chippendale style planters… Each with four sides with applied decorative brass handles in the Chinese style. On a raised base with scrolled feet…
Mid-20th Century Hollywood Regency Planters and Jardinieres
$2,800 / set
Pair of Neoclassical Style Square Zinc Garden Planters
Located in Rio Vista, CA
Impressive pair of neoclassical style garden planters or jardinieres featuring a square cube steel construction with a weathered zinc applied finish for a beautifully aged patina. De...
21st Century and Contemporary American Neoclassical Planters and Jardini...
Wonderful Hollywood Regency Style Planter, 1950s
By Vereinigte Werkstätten München
Located in Munich, DE
Extraordinary planter cart in brass and white painted metal with a bamboo handle from Germany, 1950s.
Vintage 1950s German Hollywood Regency Planters and Jardinieres
Regency Mahogany Planter
Located in New York, NY
Mahogany planter with brass liner and handle.
Antique Early 19th Century English Regency Planters, Cachepots and Jardi...
$1,160 Sale Price
Regency Calamander Planter
Located in Essex, MA
Circular bowl with tin lining and brass border raised on a columnar support with a carved snake wrapped around, tripartite base with gilded bun feet.
Antique 1810s European Regency Center Tables
Pair of Antique Georgian Style Garden Planters
Located in Wormelow, Herefordshire
Two antique Georgian style garden Urns made from cast lead. Each decorated with masks to the front.
Antique Early 19th Century Planters and Jardinieres
An Unusual Pair of Large Regency Hand Hammered Copper Planters
Located in Sheffield, MA
Each Planter with lion head ring drop handles
Antique 19th Century English Planters and Jardinieres
Pair of Tall Neoclassical Tripod Planters
Located in West Palm Beach, FL
Striking pair of steel and brass metal planters. Top of planters have rams head surrounds. Base has brass cord and tassels tied in the middle and finishes with hoof feet at the base.
20th Century Neoclassical Planters and Jardinieres
$1,350 Sale Price / set
Pair of Art Deco Pedestal Planters
Located in New York, NY
Pair of American iron Art Deco pedestal planters with 3 legs connected with swags and supporting a round top all resting on a round base. *Bottom piece broken off on bottom of one pl...
Vintage 1930s American Neoclassical Planters and Jardinieres
$37,500 / set
Irish Regency Monumental Planters
Located in Sturminster Marshall, Dorset
A pair of fine interior or exterior use Regency design teak and age painted brass bound and bronze-mounted oval planters with zinc liners. We are currently working to a 30-36 week ...
2010s English Regency Planters and Jardinieres
$14,312 / set