Items Similar to Pair of English Lead Poly Chromed Garden Urns with Flanking Handles, Circa 1820
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 11
Pair of English Lead Poly Chromed Garden Urns with Flanking Handles, Circa 1820
$15,000 per set
Pair of English lead poly chromed garden urns each with flanking scrolled handles, cherub and acanthus foliage, and terminating on circular dome plinths, Early 19th century. Urns are 17.5" tall / 20" wide @ handles / 15" diameter @ the circular top. Pair of English lead poly chromed garden urns each with flanking scrolled handles, cherub and acanthus foliage, and terminating on circular dome plinths, Early 19th century. Urns are 17.5" tall / 20" wide @ handles / 15" diameter @ the circular top.
- DimensionsHeight: 17.5 in. (44.45 cm)Width: 20 in. (50.8 cm)Depth: 15 in. (38.1 cm)
- Sold AsSet of 2
- StyleGeorge III (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureCirca 1820
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationCharleston, SC
- Reference NumberSeller: # 22631stDibs: LU887217382442
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingShips From: Charleston, SC
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in Charleston, SC
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 1970
1stDibs seller since 2010
290 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 8 hours
More From This Seller
- Located in Charleston, SCPair of American cast iron powder-coated floral Campana garden urns with an egg and dart molded edge, flanking f...Category
Antique 1890s American American Empire UrnsMaterials
- Located in Charleston, SCPair of American cast iron and painted campana-form floral garden urns with an incised molded edge, flanking aca...Category
Antique 1880s American American Empire UrnsMaterials
- By Handyside FoundryLocated in Charleston, SCPair of English figural cast iron and painted campana-form urns with an intertwined floral and medallion frieze,...Category
Antique 1880s English Victorian UrnsMaterials
- Located in Charleston, SCPair of English cast stone floral and fruit basket garden ornaments resting in flanking gadrooned camping urns, ...Category
Antique 1830s English William IV Garden OrnamentsMaterials
- Located in Charleston, SCPair of Italian hand carved sandstone campaign urns with carved egg & dart borders, acanthus scrolled side handl...Category
Antique 1780s Italian Neoclassical UrnsMaterials
- Located in Charleston, SCPair of Italian terracotta urns with egg and dart molded edge, scrolled acanthus floral motif, molded side handl...Category
Antique 1840s Italian Neoclassical Urns
You May Also Like
19th Century English Classical Pair of Lead Garden Urns With Covers Grey
Located in South Hamilton, MA
A pair of large antique 19th century English Regency period lead garden urns & covers. Each with fluted vase form body, urn top finial, mask handles, and classical garland decoration...
Antique 19th Century English Regency Urns
19th Century Pair of Cast Iron French White Garden Urns with Dragon Handles
Located in Malaga, ES
19th century pair of cast iron French white garden urns with dragon handles and geometrical and flower relief decorations.
Antique Late 19th Century French Urns
19th Century Pair of Iron Garden Urns
Located in New Rochelle, NY
You are viewing a striking pair of Indian faced Garden Urns. Acquired from a sprawling Connecticut estate. They are in fantastic condition with no dents. They have this wonderful pat...
Antique Late 19th Century American Other Urns
$10,500 / set
Pair of English Adam Copper Outdoor Urns
Located in New York, NY
Pair of English Adam style (18/19th Cent) copper outdoor urns with floral top finial on square base.
Antique 19th Century English Neoclassical Urns
$24,500 / set
Pair French Limestone Cornucopia Garden Urns
Located in Stamford, CT
Lovely pair of French Rococo style limestone urns with cornucopia of fruits and vegetables. Weathering from years of outdoor exposure give these urns a genuine time worn appeal. An e...
Early 20th Century French Belle Époque Garden Ornaments
Pair of Scottish Glazed Stonewear Campan Style Garden Urns
Located in London, GB
A large pair of Scottish glazed stoneware Campan style garden urns. The wide brimmed bowls with linked egg and tongue detail above gadrooned stems raised on stepped bases resting on ...
Antique Late 19th Century Scottish Urns
A Lush English Cast-Stone Floral and Fruit-Filled Garden Urn
Located in San Francisco, CA
A lush English cast stone floral and fruit-filled garden urn; the splayed campagna urn filled with a luxuriant display of plump fruit and robust flower heads
Antique 19th Century English Urns
$1,750 Sale Price
Pair of Georgian Lead Two Handled Urns
Located in Essex, MA
Each circular with gadrooned edge, cherub and leaf decoration, serpent handles, circular egg and dart base.
Antique 1750s English Georgian Urns
$3,000 / set
Pair of Tall Classical Styled Fluted Metal Garden Urns on Stands
Located in Nashville, TN
Metal with fired finish (in distress). Tall (just shy of 5 feet) and of Classical Design with ribbed fluting and on attached square bases. The bases decorated with laurels on all fou...
Mid-20th Century Unknown Classical Roman Urns
Gibbs & Canning Antique Garden Urn
Located in Wormelow, Herefordshire
An antique Gibbs and Canning shallow Tazza Urn. Bearing a makers stamp to the base of the socle. Additional Dimensions: Diameter 54.5 cm Base 25 x 25 cm.
Antique Late 19th Century Garden Ornaments
Recently ViewedView More
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery