Pair of Over Dimensioned Celadon Urns Item Status:
View Similar Items
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 5
Pair of Over Dimensioned Celadon Urns
$7,500Asking Priceper set
A pair of gorgeous urns in a very large size. Celadon ceramic glazed pottery in a deep mint green. This item is arriving with our new shipment ETA 15th of September
- DimensionsHeight: 34 in. (86.36 cm)Diameter: 29 in. (73.66 cm)
- Sold AsSet of 2
- StyleEmpire (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufactureca 1830
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU8829835193
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.Ships From: New York, NY
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in New York, NY
4.4 / 5
These prestigious sellers are industry leaders and represent the highest echelon for item quality and design.
Established in 1979
1stDibs seller since 2009
188 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 12 hours
More From This Seller
- Located in New York, NYUrns pair of delft blue and white 18th century, Holland. A pair of stunning urns made during the 18th century in...Category
Antique 18th Century Dutch Rococo UrnsMaterials
- Located in New York, NYUrns Pair Flowers French 18th Century Faiance France. A pair of urns made during the 18th Century in France. Dec...Category
Antique Early 18th Century French Rococo UrnsMaterials
- Located in New York, NYA pair of Tazzas from the late part of the Empire period. Made in Red French Marble with a bowl in dark patinate...Category
Antique 19th Century French Empire CenterpiecesMaterials
Marble, Bronze, Ormolu$3,600 Sale Price / set20% Off
- Located in New York, NYA pair of armchairs made during the Empire / Karl Johan period in Sweden 1810-1830. Veneered in a beautiful dark...Category
Antique Early 19th Century Swedish Empire Armchairs
You May Also Like
Large Kaehler Pottery Urn
By Herman August Kähler
Located in Hudson, NY
Large urn from the Kaehler pottery factory in Naestved, Denmark, characteristic of work from the 1940's, strong colors, in green and off white,
Vintage 1940s Danish Urns
Large-Scaled American Pottery Aqua-Glazed Urn
Located in San Francisco, CA
A large-scaled American pottery aqua-glazed double-handled urn; the flaring neck above an ovoid body flanked by loop handles.
Early 20th Century American Urns
19th Century Large French Terracotta Urn or Pot with Teal Glazing
Located in Miami, FL
A very beautiful terracotta pot or urn with teal overglaze and three handles. France, circa 1800s. This urn is in very good condition and features a very lovely patina, acquired over...
Antique 19th Century French French Provincial Pottery
Pair of Onyx Urns
Located in Tarrytown, NY
Pair of 1980s onyx urns. Removable lid. Heavy. From a Southampton, NY estate.
Vintage 1980s Urns
$1,500 / set
Pair of Marble Urns
Located in New York, NY
A pair of circa 1940s Italian carved marble urns on pedestal bases. Measurements: Height 24.5? Diameter 15.75? Base (square) 9?.
Vintage 1940s Italian Urns
$12,000 / set
Pair of Terracotta Urns
Located in Katonah, NY
A pair of campana-form terra-cotta urns with stiff leaf motif, Italian, ca. 1970. 31 ins. high, 23 ins. overall diameter.
Vintage 1970s Italian Neoclassical Urns
$7,500 / set
Magnificent Pair of Porcelain Urns
Located in Woodbury, CT
PAIR OF CAMPAGNA FORM PORCELAIN URNS WITH ROLLED RIM, DOUBLE HANDLES WITH FACES, PAINTED ORANGE MARK ON BOTTOM OF A CROWN ABOVE DOTS AND CROSSED LINES Please feel free to contac...
20th Century Urns
$7,200 / set
Pair of Cast-Iron Urns
Located in London, GB
Pair of cast-iron vintage Victorian style urns with unusual patina including matching bases.
20th Century British Victorian Urns
Iron, Wrought Iron
$2,045 / set