19th Century Chinese Porcelain and French Ormolu Centerpiece
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1875
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 12.25 in. x W 16 in. x D 12.25 in.H 31.12 cm x W 40.64 cm x D 31.12 cm
- Seller LocationChicago, IL
- Seller Reference NumberCFL100
- Reference NumberLU820012722901
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
PAGODA RED is a renowned resource for designers as well as collectors of contemporary and ancient Chinese, Korean and Japanese art. They offer a curated edit of fine and provincial furniture, ceramics, scholars' objects, and paintings and textiles, each piece historically and geographically authe...