Items Similar to Collection of 20 Antique Turnbridge Wells Inlaid Wood Boxes & Accessories
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 21
Collection of 20 Antique Turnbridge Wells Inlaid Wood Boxes & Accessories
Collection of antique inlaid boxes and accessories, mostly Turnbridge Wells, 18th & 19th century. The largest box measures length 9 3/4", depth 4 1/2", height 7". Including: numerous boxes, small and large, along with a picture frame, clothes brush, a pen holder, tiny pill box, and a tray. Decorated in micro mosaics in mainly floral motifs. One dome lidded document box has the image of a house on the lid. Some cracks and losses. Along with an English document box with geometric bands and mother-of-pearl inlays, length 11 1/2", depth 9", height 5" and an Italian box with Renaissance style inlays of scrolls and griffins, length 10 1/4" (crack to the lid) Condition: Expected wear and signs of use including detached piece to rim of vase (included).
- DimensionsHeight: 5.25 in. (13.34 cm)Width: 11 in. (27.94 cm)Depth: 8 in. (20.32 cm)
- StyleGeorge III (Of the Period)
- Date of ManufactureLate 18th-Early 19th Century
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
- Seller LocationBridgeport, CT
- Reference NumberSeller: 212831stDibs: LU1755211811683
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$110 Standard Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 4-6 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Bridgeport, CT
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in Bridgeport, CT
4.9 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
1stDibs seller since 2015
887 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: <1 hour
More From This Seller
- Located in Bridgeport, CTRare and fantastic collection of animal figure and fruit form 2 piece boxes in all original time worn condition....Category
20th Century Cambodian Agra Decorative BoxesMaterials
- Located in Bridgeport, CTA fine Campaign style quill box, circa 19th century. Ebony frame with bands of quills and inlaid bone circles. I...Category
Antique 19th Century Sri Lankan Campaign Decorative BoxesMaterials
- Located in Bridgeport, CTA group of three very well made and decorative Repoussé boxes with various tavern and woodland scenes. All lined...Category
20th Century Hollywood Regency Tobacco AccessoriesMaterials
- Located in Bridgeport, CTA tall tapering form in oak with a shaped carved back and hinged top. The front panel with a fine satinwood inla...Category
Antique 19th Century English George III Decorative BoxesMaterials
- Located in Bridgeport, CTAn exotic rectangular wood box with parquetry striped, square and diamond inlays and monogrammed center lid diam...Category
20th Century Folk Art Decorative BoxesMaterials
You May Also Like
Octagonal Jewelry Box Star Inlaid Wood Antique
Located in Berlin, DE
Antique jewelry box wood star inlaid. The casket was high quality processed Octagonal body with inlaid lid with mirror Box is lockable, key is available Black ebonized ...
20th Century Jewelry Boxes
Italian Wood Marquetry Wood Midcentury Box Desk Accessory
Located in Chicago, IL
Italian wood marquetry midcentury box. The top features inlaid fruitwood veneer neoclassic Puti on chariots pulled by goats. Beautiful decorative table top item.
Vintage 1950s Italian Neoclassical Revival Decorative Boxes
Inlaid Wood Checker Box
Located in East Hampton, NY
Inlaid wood checker box. With Initials on it's cover "E.E."
20th Century Decorative Boxes
Pair of George 111 Inlaid Mahogany Knife Boxes
Located in Montreal, QC
This fine pair of Classic proportions have many marks of quality. The timber used on the sloped fronts has been carefully selected with figured grain conforming to the shape of the h...
Antique Early 19th Century British George III Knife Boxes
$3,500 / set
Inlaid Mixed Woods Trinket Box
Located in San Diego, CA
Beautiful and unique handcrafted trinket box made of inlaid mixed woods (mahogany, walnut, burl wood, rosewood and maple), circa 1970s. The piece has a trapezoid shape and a attached...
Late 20th Century American Organic Modern Jewelry Boxes
Mahogany, Maple, Rosewood, Burl
Pair of English Mahogany Serpentine Inlaid Cutlery Boxes. Circa 1790
Located in Charleston, SC
Pair of English mahogany serpentine inlaid slant top cutlery boxes with exterior Satinwood inlaid conch shells, satinwood and ebony inlaid interior stars, with original slotted fitt...
Antique 18th Century and Earlier British George III Knife Boxes
Unique Inlaid Marquetry Mixed Wood Box
Located in San Diego, CA
Unique inlaid marquetry box made from a number of hardwoods. Wonderful handmade piece with a great symmetrical "star" design. Signed "J.G. White" and dated “03”.
21st Century and Contemporary American Decorative Boxes
Pair of George III Mahogany Serpentine Inlaid Knife Boxes, circa 1780
Located in Dallas, TX
A fine pair of English mahogany serpentine inlaid slant top knife boxes with exterior Satinwood paterae and herringbone inlays on the outer edges. The interior lid decorated with a S...
Antique Late 18th Century English George III Decorative Boxes
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery