Items Similar to English Mahogany Military Campaign Medical Box, Circa 1820
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 9
English Mahogany Military Campaign Medical Box, Circa 1820
English mahogany flanking two drawer military campaign medical box with original brass escutcheons, recessed brass handle, fitted interior compartments, and original glass bottles. Early 19th Century.
- DimensionsHeight: 8.75 in. (22.23 cm)Width: 7.75 in. (19.69 cm)Depth: 5 in. (12.7 cm)
- StyleCampaign (Of the Period)
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureCirca 1820
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationCharleston, SC
- Reference NumberSeller: # 39201stDibs: LU88723070302
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$130 Express Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 8-9 days. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Charleston, SC
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in Charleston, SC
4.7 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 1970
1stDibs seller since 2010
227 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 6 hours
More From This Seller
- Located in Charleston, SCEnglish mahogany military Campaign brass hinged decanter box with the original recessed brasses and interior pin...Category
Antique 1820s English George IV Decorative BoxesMaterials
- Located in Charleston, SCEnglish zebra wood military campaign writing desk with brass bound molded edges, original recessed side handles,...Category
Antique 1820s American Campaign Desks and Writing TablesMaterials
- Located in Charleston, SCBritish Campaign water proof leather traveling trunk with leather fitted interior compartment, brass banding mou...Category
Antique 1820s English Campaign Trunks and Luggage
You May Also Like
English Regency Period Mahogany and Brass Instrument Cabinet, circa 1820
Located in Atlanta, GA
Having an arched top with conforming hinged and locking door. The top with a concealed flip up brass handle.
Antique 1820s British Regency Decorative Boxes
Antique English Regency Penwork Games or Playing Card Box, circa 1820
Located in London, GB
About as exotic and decorative as they get, this magnificent playing card or games box has a deep red or burgundy background which is smothered in the most exquisite fine penwork wit...
Antique 1820s English Regency Decorative Boxes
Antique Enamel and Silver Filigree Box, circa 1820
Located in Jesmond, Newcastle Upon Tyne
An exceptional, fine and impressive antique enamel and English silver filigree box; an addition to our silver ornamental collection This exceptional antique English silver counter...
Antique 1820s English Georgian Decorative Boxes
English Campaign Mahogany Lap Desk Decorative Box on Custom Stand, circa 1860
Located in Atlanta, GA
This English Campaign lap desk from the mid-19th century features a rectangular mahogany writing box over a custom-made wooden stand. The brass bound box opens to reveal a blue velve...
Antique Mid-19th Century English Campaign Decorative Boxes
Antique Cribbage Board and Box in Mahogany with Exotic Inlays English circa 1880
Located in Banner Elk, NC
Antique cribbage board and box in mahogany with exotic inlays, English, circa 1880.
Antique 1880s English Victorian Decorative Boxes
19th Century Campaign Candle Box or Chest on Stand by J. Bramah
By Joseph Bramah
Located in Dallas, TX
Presenting a gorgeous and beautifully proportioned early 19th century Campaign candle box or chest on stand. Early 19th century, made in Britain, circa 1810-1815. Perfect as a ...
Antique Early 19th Century English Campaign Decorative Boxes
19th Century English Gentleman's Mahogany and Brass Campaign Jewelry Box
Located in Vancouver, British Columbia
High quality English mahogany and brass fine jewelry box that was likely used for stationary as well. Attention to detail, originality and surviving key, circa 1870s.
Antique 1870s English Campaign Jewelry Boxes
English 'Country House' Private Post Box, circa 1925
Located in London, GB
A fantastic painted wooden English 'country house' private red post box likely to have been made for the lobby of a hotel, business, club or a country house. It would have been empti...
Vintage 1920s English Historical Memorabilia
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery
More Ways To Browse
Military Campaign Furniture
English Campaign Furniture
6 Dining Chairs Mid Century Modern
Mid Century Modern Dining Chairs