Items Similar to Pair of Italian Baroque Wrought Iron Five Light Candelabra
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 21
Pair of Italian Baroque Wrought Iron Five Light Candelabra
An unusual and gutsy pair of 18th century Italian wrought iron torcheres. With braided iron arms and legs, cut iron leaves and punch decorated shaft. This pair looks almost alive! The workmanship is truly accomplished. Each with four arms and a large top candle holder. Perfect if you are going for that 'Game of Thrones' look.
- DimensionsHeight: 61.5 in. (156.21 cm)Width: 27 in. (68.58 cm)Depth: 27 in. (68.58 cm)
- StyleBaroque (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1700
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. Completely hand wrought, one is slightly shorter than the other.
- Seller LocationStamford, CT
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU803016526812
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingShips From: Stamford, CT
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Stamford, CT
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
Established in 1990
1stDibs seller since 2004
351 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: <1 hour
More From This Seller
- Spanish Baroque Wrought Iron Torchere Floor LampLocated in Stamford, CTA handsome Spanish Baroque style wrought iron torchère floor lamp with black patina. Beautifully handwrought and turned shaft supported by a tripod base. This date from the early 20...Category
Early 20th Century Spanish Baroque Floor LampsMaterials
- Pair of Italian Baroque Bronze CandlesticksLocated in Stamford, CTPair of bronze pricket sticks with an unusual dragon motif on the base. Each with a turned shaft supported by a tripod footed base, all three side decorated with a raised winged drag...Category
Antique Early 18th Century Italian Baroque CandlesticksMaterials
- Pair of 17th Century Italian Baroque Wrought Iron and Bronze AndironsLocated in Stamford, CTPair of Italian Baroque 17th century wrought iron and bronze andirons. With handsome bronze turnings above an iron base with scroll and acanthus leaf decoration. Circa 1650.Category
Antique 17th Century Italian Baroque AndironsMaterials
Wrought Iron, Bronze
- Pair of Italian Grand Tour Bronze Oil Lamps on Marble BasesLocated in Stamford, CTFantastic pair of Roman bronze tripod stands, each with three removable hanging oil lamps, each of those a different type, with a lid in the form of an animal, a rat, a hawk and a sw...Category
Antique 19th Century Italian Grand Tour Animal SculpturesMaterials
Griotte Marble, Slate, Bronze
- Pair Italian Wrought Iron Hanging LanternsLocated in Stamford, CTPair of wrought iron lanterns with original chains. Nice patina, great form. Each with it's own hand wrought hook and removable chain. Said to have originally come from a Tuscan vill...Category
Antique Early 19th Century Italian Neoclassical LanternsMaterials
- 16th Century Spanish or Italian Baroque Wrought Iron Nails and Furniture MountsLocated in Stamford, CTGroup of 16th century (or earlier, possibly Gothic) Spanish or Italian wrought iron furniture mounts. These hand-wrought bosses and nails show incredible workmanship. These would hav...Category
Antique 16th Century Italian Baroque Architectural ElementsMaterials
You May Also Like
Pair of Italian Wrought Iron Candelabras
Located in Charleston, SC
Pair of Italian wrought iron two candle candelabras with telescopic tapered spike and terminating on tripod stylized penny feet. Dealers please call for trade price.
Antique 18th Century and Earlier Italian Candle Holders
$2,800 / set
Italian Baroque Style Pair of Wrought Iron Torcheres, 19th C.
Located in Atlanta, GA
Forged, wrought, and polychrome painted pair of torches having decorative elements added to the center of the irons.
Antique Early 19th Century Italian Baroque Floor Lamps
Wrought Iron Wave Candelabra, a Pair
Located in Copake Falls, NY
A pair of wrought iron wavy scrolled candelabra. Squared metal supports three bobeche and candle holders, undulating down into a loose scroll, terminating in a sharp point. Stands on...
Late 20th Century Candelabras
Metal, Wrought Iron
$355 / set
Pair of Italian Wrought Iron Torcheres
Located in Essex, MA
Electrified with one light. Tripod base.
Antique Late 17th Century European Baroque Floor Lamps
$1,500 / set
Pair of Five-Light Candelabra, circa 1900
Located in Atlanta, GA
A superb pair of five-light gilt and patinated bronze electrified candelabra featuring cherubs supporting a naturalistic branch type candelabra signed "Forest Paris."
Early 20th Century French Candle Holders
$85,000 / set
Italian Medieval Revival Wrought Iron Candelabras
Located in New York, NY
Italian Medieval Revival wrought iron candelabras with intertwined snakes, the heads holding up the drip pans with their tongues and hooved feet.
Antique 18th Century Italian Medieval Candelabras
Rare Pair of Post-Modern Wrought Iron Candelabra
Located in San Diego, CA
Vintage rare pair of post-modern wrought iron candleholders. The two pieces are graphic and clean lined. Wrought iron in wave-like shapes peak with a golden disk that holds the candl...
Vintage 1980s American Post-Modern Figurative Sculptures
Pair of Wrought-Iron Candelabras, France, circa 1940s
By Diego Giacometti
Located in Isle Sur La Sorgue, Vaucluse
Pair of wrought iron three-arm Giacometti style candelabras raised on scrolled tripod feet with keyhole design on the stem.
Mid-20th Century French Art Deco Candelabras
Wrought Iron Standing Candelabra
Located in Houston, TX
Wrought iron standing candelabra, hand forged in 19th century France in Renaissance style.
Antique Early 19th Century French Renaissance Candelabras