- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
American Chippendale Mahogany Tall Case 8 Day Mahogany Clock, circa 1830
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1830
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsVery good condition. Work has just been cleaned.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 92.5 in. x W 19.5 in. x D 10.5 in.H 234.95 cm x W 49.53 cm x D 26.67 cm
- Seller LocationFt. Lauderdale, FL
- Reference NumberLU2165319454062
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- Shipping$530White Glove Shippingto Continental US, arrives in 3-8 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by appointment to the room of your choice.
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
More From This Seller
Antique Late 18th Century French French Provincial
Bronze, Enamel, Walnut
Antique Late 18th Century English Chinoiserie
Antique Mid-19th Century French Louis Philippe
Bronze, Enamel, Glass, Wood
Early 20th Century French Art Deco
Brass, Ivory, Tortoise Shell, Wood, Lacquer
You May Also Like
Antique 18th Century and Earlier British Chippendale
Antique Early 19th Century English Early Victorian
Antique 19th Century English Regency
Antique Late 18th Century English Chippendale
Antique 18th Century British George II
Antique 19th Century British
Antique 1820s American Federal
Brass, Glass, Mahogany, Paint
Antique 1810s American Federal
Brass, Steel, Bone, Glass, Mahogany, Satinwood, Zebra Wood