- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
French 19th Century Oak Tall Case Clock
- DimensionsHeight: 91.75 in. (233.05 cm)Width: 20.25 in. (51.44 cm)Depth: 11.13 in. (28.28 cm)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1880s
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationBaton Rouge, LA
- Reference NumberSeller: 779-41stDibs: LU86482126932
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Ships From: Baton Rouge, LA
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.
- Located in Baton Rouge, LAThis 19th century clock is stunning with its rippling, shaped clock frame of ebonized wood. Mother-of-pearl desi...Category
Antique 19th Century French Napoleon III Wall ClocksMaterials
- Located in Baton Rouge, LAAn absolutely stunning antique French boulle-work table clock on a domed Stand, circa 1840s. In the manner of An...Category
Antique Mid-19th Century French Mantel ClocksMaterials
- Located in Baton Rouge, LAThis 19th century clock is stunning with its diamond shaped rippling clock frame of ebony painted wood. Mother-o...Category
Antique Mid-19th Century French Napoleon III Wall ClocksMaterials
Mother-of-Pearl, Porcelain, Hardwood, Mahogany
You May Also Like
Antique Late 19th Century French French Provincial Grandfather Clocks an...
Antique 19th Century French Grandfather Clocks and Longcase Clocks
Antique 19th Century French Country Clocks
Antique 19th Century Swedish Gustavian Grandfather Clocks and Longcase C...
Antique 19th Century English Grandfather Clocks and Longcase Clocks
Antique 19th Century Swedish Grandfather Clocks and Longcase Clocks
Antique 1870s French Gothic Revival Grandfather Clocks and Longcase Clocks
Antique 19th Century French Clocks
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery