Late 18h Century French Provincial Walnut and Marquetry Tall Case ClockItem Status:
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Late 18h Century French Provincial Walnut and Marquetry Tall Case Clock
- DimensionsHeight: 93 in. (236.22 cm)Width: 14.5 in. (36.83 cm)Length: 93 in. (236.22 cm)
- StyleFrench Provincial (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1780
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. The works have just been cleaned and are in working order.
- Seller LocationFt. Lauderdale, FL
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU2165317824732
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.Ships From: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
- Located in Ft. Lauderdale, FLThis stately American Chippendale tall case grandfathers 8 day mahogany clock features a double scroll split ped...Category
Antique Early 19th Century American Chippendale Grandfather Clocks and L...Materials
- Located in Ft. Lauderdale, FLThis fine late 18th century French Provincial walnut panetiere features a top with turned finials accenting the ...Category
Antique Late 18th Century French French Provincial CabinetsMaterials
- Located in Ft. Lauderdale, FLEnglish late 18th-early 19th century red chinoiserie grandfathers clock. Brass dial inscribed Jan Chater. Workin...Category
Antique Late 18th Century English Chinoiserie Grandfather Clocks and Lon...Materials
- Located in Ft. Lauderdale, FLThis late 18th century French Provincial cherry serpentine console table features a shaped top above one long se...Category
Antique Late 18th Century French French Provincial Console TablesMaterials
- Located in Ft. Lauderdale, FLThis fetching pair of French Provincial carved walnut benches, dating to the mid 20th century feature attractive...Category
Mid-20th Century French French Provincial BenchesMaterials
Fabric, Upholstery, Walnut
- Located in Ft. Lauderdale, FLThis pair of Italian provincial 18th century foot stools are fashioned in a transitional rococo style dating to ...Category
Antique Late 18th Century Italian Rococo StoolsMaterials
Leather, Fabric, Upholstery, Walnut
You May Also Like
Antique Early 19th Century French French Provincial Grandfather Clocks a...
Glass, Fruitwood, Walnut
Antique 19th Century French Country Clocks
Antique Late 18th Century French Louis XV Grandfather Clocks and Longcas...
Antique 18th Century and Earlier Clocks
Mid-20th Century French French Provincial Grandfather Clocks and Longcas...
Antique 19th Century French Clocks
Antique 19th Century European Folk Art Grandfather Clocks and Longcase C...
Antique Late 19th Century French French Provincial Grandfather Clocks an...
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery