- Of the PeriodBelle Époque
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureUnknown
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 88 in. x W 20 in. x D 8 in.
H 223.52 cm x W 50.8 cm x D 20.32 cm
- Seller locationHouston, TX
- Seller reference numberMB002
- Reference numberLU109822272632
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
18th Century George III Mahogany Painted Dial L...
English Grandfather Clocks and Longcase Clocks
A fine late 18th century period Scottish 8-Day mahogany painted dial longcase or tall case clock by Robert Beveridge of Newburgh near Fife. The arched white dial which has its ori...