Items Similar to Monumental Silver Goliath Clock, circa 1910-1915
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 5
Monumental Silver Goliath Clock, circa 1910-1915
A monumental Goliath clock in the form of a pocket watch in its own silver customized case with easel support. This item was made for the European market and features a numbered face rather Roman numerals. The clock face also has a Italian retailers mark for “F Tornotti Torino Roma" and this is repeated on the silver case as shown. Both the clock and case are in good condition and the 8 day clock is full working condition. Date circa 1910-1915. Measurements: H 7.5" x W 7.5" x D 1.75
- DimensionsHeight: 7.5 in. (19.05 cm)Width: 7.5 in. (19.05 cm)Depth: 1.75 in. (4.45 cm)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1910-1915
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationLondon, GB
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU95345961693
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Estimated Customs Duties & Taxes to the Continental US: $0.Ships From: London, United Kingdom
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in London, United Kingdom
4.7 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are highly rated and consistently exceed customer expectations.
Established in 1980
1stDibs seller since 2012
90 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 9 hours
LAPADA - The Association of Arts & Antiques Dealers
More From This Seller
- Located in London, GBA superb quality tortoiseshell & sterling silver carriage clock, fully hallmarked & dated London 1920. An el...Category
Vintage 1920s English Carriage Clocks and Travel ClocksMaterials
Sterling SilverH 5 in. W 3.125 in. D 2.5 in.$3,800
- By KendallLocated in London, GBLarge Art Deco desk clock made by Kendall of 17 Rue de la Paix, Paris, circa 1930 This clock is a good size a...Category
Vintage 1930s French Art Deco Table Clocks and Desk ClocksMaterials
BrassH 9 in. W 9.5 in. D 6.75 in.$2,700
- Located in London, GBAn exceptional quality early 20th century silver and enamel photo frame by maker George Adam Scheid, Austrian c...Category
Vintage 1910s Austrian Picture FramesMaterials
Silver, EnamelH 6.75 in. W 5.5 in. D 0.5 in.$7,800
- By Asprey International LimitedLocated in London, GBA crocodile letter desk piece made by Asprey, circa 1910-1915 This piece is beautifully made the exterior is ...Category
Vintage 1910s English More Desk AccessoriesMaterials
CrocodileH 8.25 in. W 13 in. D 5.5 in.$4,800
- Located in London, GBLarge early 20th century crocodile gladstone bag, circa 1910-1915. This rugged piece of crocodile luggage ...Category
Vintage 1910s English Trunks and LuggageMaterials
CrocodileH 14 in. W 19 in. D 10 in.$5,800
You May Also Like
Walnut Grandfather Clock, circa 1910
Located in Opole, PL
The wooden case of the clock is made in solid walnut wood. The sides have a relief. The front is ornamented with a semi-plastic woodcarving decoration with floral motifs. The clock...
Vintage 1910s European Grandfather Clocks and Longcase Clocks
$3,352 Sale Price
Solid Sterling Silver Liberty's London 1915 Miniature Carrage Clock Tudric Feel
By Liberty of London, Tudric
Located in London, GB
We are delighted to offer for sale this exceptionally rare and absolutely stunning fully hallmarked 1915 Liberty’s London Sterling Silver miniature carriage clock made in the Tudric ...
Vintage 1910s English Art Deco Mantel Clocks
Monumental French Bronze Figural Clock
Located in Kilmarnock, VA
An exceptionally large and impressive late 19th century French patinated bronze classically themed figural clock with gilt bronze accents on Verde marble base.
Antique 1880s French Classical Roman Mantel Clocks
Marble, Bronze, Bronze
Monumental Inlaid Mahogany Edwardian Tall Chime Clock, England, circa 1900
Located in Providence, RI
This clock is a tour de force with fabulous inlay throughout. The base is its own composition with vase. The mid-case door showcases inlaid flowers, harvest products, etc. on a beaut...
Antique Early 19th Century English Edwardian Grandfather Clocks and Long...
Monumental Wall Clock, Anonymous, Denmark, 1947
Located in Stockholm, SE
Monumental wall clock, anonymous, Denmark, 1947. Pewter and brass. Measures: H 78 cm/ 30 3/4" L 130 cm/ 51 1/4".
Vintage 1940s Danish Scandinavian Modern Wall Clocks
Edwardian Silver Mounted Clock Inkwell, London, circa 1903
By Alexander Clark & Co.
Located in London, GB
Edwardian silver mounted clock inkwell, on a heavy square crystal base, the bottom with a geometric hobnail cut. The clock on the inside of the silver inkwell lid, made by the Alexan...
Antique Early 1900s British Edwardian Table Clocks and Desk Clocks
Monumental Empire Ormolu Mantel Clock by Pierre-Philippe Thomire circa 1810-1815
By Pierre-Philippe Thomire
Located in Nordhavn, DK
A French monumental ormolu and patinated bronze mantel clock by Pierre-Philippe Thomire based on a model by Claude Michallon. Signed “Thomire à Paris” on the back of the base. The mo...
Antique Early 19th Century French Empire Mantel Clocks
Porphyry, Bronze, Bronze
Art Deco Silvered Dial Wall Clock, circa 1930
Located in Devon, England
Fully serviced and working order 1930s Art Deco wall clock. Walnut case with glass door, removable backing. The front dial has chrome numerals on a silvered dial. Comes with its orig...
Mid-20th Century English Art Deco Wall Clocks