- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 15
Vintage 220v 1970s Aurora Clock with Box
A beautiful all original Aurora clock in a factory original 220v configuration. Workings nicely. It features the original box which is stamped 220v. The box is a beat up original box that is missing one foam panel but the clock is in great original condition. One small scratch front rim, pictured. Some marks to the case. The label is intact on the base. All the back magnets are present and it works well. There is some slight separation in the lenses or filters, please see the video and pictures. It is noticeable only if you've seen a few of these. Great for the European market, or use it in the USA with the step up converter I will include if asked.
- CreatorRudolph de Harak (Designer),Kirsch/Hamilton (Manufacturer)
- DimensionsHeight: 8 in. (20.32 cm)Width: 8 in. (20.32 cm)Depth: 5 in. (12.7 cm)
- Materials and TechniquesMachine-MadeAluminum
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1970s
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses. One small scratch to the front rim, pictured. Original box is beat up. Some minor marks to case overall. Minor separation to filters.
- Seller LocationPalm Springs, CA
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU835024471152
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$110 Standard Parcel Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 3-5 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Palm Springs, CA
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in Palm Springs, CA
5 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
1stDibs seller since 2007
237 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: <1 hour
More From This Seller
- Located in Palm Springs, CAA pair of chrome frame lounge chairs from the 1970s re-upholstered in a houndstooth fabric. They feature canvas ...Category
Vintage 1970s American Lounge ChairsMaterials
You May Also Like
Vintage Crystal Clock, Italy, 1970s
Located in Roma, IT
Vintage Clock is an original decorative object realized in the 1970s. Original vintage clock made in crystal and brass. Made in Italy. Dimensions: 10 x 4.5 cm. Good Con...
Early 20th Century Italian Mantel Clocks
Handcrafted Wood Clock, 1970s
Located in San Diego, CA
Amazing artist made wood clock. Has hour, minutes and seconds. Incredible craftsmanship with mixed woods. Signed on the back. New movement that keeps perfect time.
Vintage 1970s American Mid-Century Modern Wall Clocks
Vintage Tiffany and Co. Square Brass Desk Clock, 1970s
By Tiffany & Co.
Located in Brooklyn, NY
Handsome 8 day, Swiss jeweled Tiffany and Co. square desk clock in patinated brass with stepped dial frame and two-tiered base. Face pivots between flanking hexagonal columns for adj...
Vintage 1970s American Mid-Century Modern Table Clocks and Desk Clocks
French Bronze Mantel Clock Depicting Aurora
Located in Norwich, GB
French bronze figural clock with a finely cast bronze statue depicting Aurora holding a brass Orb clock with Roman numerals and original moonpoise hands. Eight day French movement...
Antique 1870s French Victorian Mantel Clocks
Ceramic Table Clock Europa, circa 1970s
Located in Wien, AT
Ceramic table clock Europa, circa 1970s A full working clock. 2 small damages on the ceramic on the front side.
Vintage 1970s German Mid-Century Modern Table Clocks and Desk Clocks
$361 Sale Price
Flip Clock by Bürk from 1970s
Located in Vienna, AT
original very early flip flap day date month clock from circa 1971 - fully working fitted with 220V movement as on pics . some scratches on the acryl-grass not visible on picture.
Vintage 1970s German Mid-Century Modern Wall Clocks
1970s Sputnik Style Satinwood Table Clock
Located in Debenham, Suffolk
1970s sputnik style satinwood table clock. Very stylish clock from the g-plan and Ercol era of the 1970s. Geometric form supported with brass mounts. Complete with original key...
Late 20th Century English Mid-Century Modern Mantel Clocks
Art Deco Table Clock, Germany, 1970s
Located in Chorzów, PL
Art Deco table clock, Germany, 1970s Made in Germany by Ruhla Electric Dimensions: height 16 cm / width 19 cm / depth 6 cm.
Mid-20th Century German Art Deco Mantel Clocks
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery