Items Similar to Nautical Brass Ship's Clock, circa 1960s
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 8
Nautical Brass Ship's Clock, circa 1960s
A handsome ship's clock in a brass casing with nickel face and roman numerals. Signed Viking. This is a spring mechanism clock which you wind every 8 days. In excellent working order. Easy to mount on the wall or place on a stand, circa 1960, German. Complete with winding key. Measure: While the base is 10.5 inches in diameter, the face is 8 inches. Glass front is hinged and opens on one side.
- DimensionsHeight: 10.5 in. (26.67 cm)Width: 10.5 in. (26.67 cm)Depth: 4 in. (10.16 cm)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1960s
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationNantucket, MA
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU99719150231
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.Ships From: Nantucket, MA
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Nantucket, MA
4.8 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
Established in 2009
1stDibs seller since 2013
323 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 2 hours
More From This Seller
- Located in Nantucket, MAFrom a decommissioned Japanese ship, black Seiko analog clocks with brushed nickel faces. Battery mechanism upda...Category
Late 20th Century Japanese Industrial Nautical ObjectsMaterials
MetalH 1.75 in. Dm 10 in.$395 / item
- Located in Nantucket, MAFrom decommissioned ships, Seiko clocks with glass fronts in a green metal case with rubber sealed edging. Batte...Category
Mid-20th Century Japanese Industrial Nautical ObjectsMaterials
MetalH 3 in. Dm 9 in.$395
- Located in Nantucket, MAA pair of handsome brass ship's post lights with Fresnel Lens glass. These have been mounted on a teak base to u...Category
Mid-20th Century Baltic Industrial Nautical ObjectsMaterials
BrassH 13 in. Dm 8.5 in.$1,900 / set
- Located in Nantucket, MASolid brass ships cleats, circa 1980s. These make handsome coat hooks or bathroom towel holders when mounted on ...Category
Late 20th Century Industrial Nautical ObjectsMaterials
BrassH 2.75 in. W 9.5 in. D 2.5 in.$385
You May Also Like
Rare Nautical Omega Clock Royal Navy Submarine, Ship, 8 Days
Located in Buenos Aires, Olivos
Very rare, Omega British Admiral-ty deck watch. Second World War Royal Navy Submarine, Ship, 8 Days Omega clock. A model created in 1936 and specially developed for the British navy...
Mid-20th Century Swiss Art Deco Nautical Objects
Brass Ship's Inclinometer, circa 1910
Located in London, GB
A brass ship's inclinometer, circa 1910. Scale in degrees from the vertical to 40° of tilt/list. An inclinometer, or clinometer, is an instrument used for measuring angles of s...
Early 20th Century English Nautical Objects
English Country Nautical Ship's Wheel End Table
Located in New York, NY
English country oak end table with ship wheel top and painted iron base.
Antique 19th Century Great Britain (UK) Country Nautical Objects
Chrome Top Nautical Ship’s Lantern Converted Table Lamp, circa 1930s
Located in Milford, NH
A great nautical theme ship’s lantern converted two-light table lamp with round chrome top, brass stem and amber color lens, with an ebonized molded wooden base. Probably dates to th...
Mid-20th Century American Table Lamps
Antique Scottish Mahogany Nautical Ship's Wheel and American Brass Horn Pairing
Located in Hamilton, Ontario
This antique nautical pairing consists of an antique solid mahogany ship's wheel made by the Mactaggart Scott & Co. of Edenborough Scotland in circa 1900 and a more recent brass air ...
Early 20th Century Scottish Late Victorian Nautical Objects
Solid Brass Ship's Anchor Light
Located in Norwell, MA
Brass anchor lantern with highly polished Fresnel lens with removable red filter. Japanese made, dated 1969. 10" wide x 19" tall without handle.
20th Century Lanterns
Located in London, GB
A ship's binnacle, circa 1950. With iron correcting balls, gimble mounted compass and clinometer.
Mid-20th Century English Nautical Objects
Ship's Bell Clock and Barometer by Chelsea Clock Co.
Located in Norwell, MA
Chelsea ship's bell clock and barometer set mounted to a wood base. Nickel-plated over solid brass cases. Four inch faces. 14 1/2 x 4 x 7" tall.
20th Century Scientific Instruments
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery