- Date of manufacture1890
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Great condition. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 4.50 in. x W 11 in. x D 7.75 in.
H 11.43 cm x W 27.94 cm x D 19.69 cm
- Seller locationAtlanta, GA
- Seller reference number110a-799
- Reference number1110318359706
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Antique English Sterling Silver Double Inkwell ...
Goldsmiths & Silversmiths Co. Ltd., Gibson & Langman
American Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver, Glass
Victorian sterling silver stand with two inkpots. Made by William Gibson & John Langman in London in 1889. Stand is rectangular with solid well and four leaf-mounted volute-scroll su...