- CreatorUnknown (Maker)
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1760
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. In Excellent Condition - No Damage..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 3.55 in.
H 9 cm
- Diameter0.79 in. (2 cm)
- Seller locationLondon, GB
- Seller reference numberA5138
- Reference numberLU134829481833
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 14 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Antique 18th Century Georgian 18-Karat Gold Aga...
English More Desk Accessories
Description Antique mid-18th Century Georgian 18-karat gold mounted on agate etui, of quiver form, the openwork gold mounts chased with scrolls and flowers, banded grey agate pane...