Items Similar to 1890s Antique Cast Iron Lion Head 3 Dimensional Mounted on a Painted Wood Base
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 8
1890s Antique Cast Iron Lion Head 3 Dimensional Mounted on a Painted Wood Base
Great looking 1890s antique cast iron lion head mounted on a painted black wooden stand. Head features a nice blackened patina. This can be seen at our 333 West 52nd St location in the Theater District West of Manhattan.
- DimensionsHeight: 16 in. (40.64 cm)Width: 13 in. (33.02 cm)Depth: 6 in. (15.24 cm)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1890s
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Reference NumberSeller: P2605131stDibs: LU973621358222
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.Ships From: New York City, NY
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in New York, NY
5 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 2002
1stDibs seller since 2013
520 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: <1 hour
More From This Seller
- Located in New York, NY1890s antique cast iron lion head done in a black finish. These originally decorated city utility boxes in a tow...Category
Antique 1890s American Decorative ArtMaterials
- Located in New York, NYHighly ornate 1890s detailed Victorian style cast iron coal stove with a black finish. Unknown working condition...Category
Antique 1890s American Victorian Architectural ElementsMaterials
- Located in New York, NY1890s antique French hat mold made of lacquered canvas. Signed on the bottom. This can be seen at our 302 Bowery...Category
Antique 1890s European Mounted ObjectsMaterials
- Located in New York, NYBoot scrapers were found virtually everywhere in the 1800s because of the lack of paved roads and sidewalks. Ver...Category
Antique 1890s American Doors and GatesMaterials
- Located in New York, NYPair of cast iron ornaments from a 1890s Gothic building cornice. These make great bookends or other mantel piec...Category
Antique 1890s American Gothic Architectural ElementsMaterials
You May Also Like
Antique Cast Iron Cobbler Stands, circa 1890s
Located in San Francisco, CA
About Price is for all three. These are original cast iron cobbler stands used to make shoes. The tops are removable. The pieces are solid cast iron and very heavy. One stand i...
Antique Late 19th Century Industrial Abstract Sculptures
$220 Sale Price / set
1890s Antique French Black Cast Iron Folk Art Sculpture Rooster
Located in New York, NY
An antique pair of French blacksmith made hand cast iron birds with black paint. Beautifully detailed sculpture cockerels with original patina in excellent condition. Versatile use i...
Antique Late 19th Century French Folk Art Animal Sculptures
Cast Metal Lion Head
Located in New York, NY
Cast metal lion head on custom black metal stand. Architectural element from a New York City Building from the late 19th-early 20th century. Measures: 7.5" x 7.5" x 10.
Antique Late 19th Century Animal Sculptures
Carved American Carnival Head, circa 1890s
Located in Santa Monica, CA
Finely featured carved man's head found in the southern United States. Most likely a late 19th century carnival head featured in a ball or ring toss game.
Antique 19th Century American Folk Art Carnival Art
Lion Bronze Sculpture on Wood Base
Located in Alessandria, Piemonte
Antique lion bronze sculpture on a round wood base. I've not found signature, but it is a French statue. nr. O/7561
Antique Mid-19th Century French Other Animal Sculptures
Beautiful Farmer Maid Statue on Marble Base, Vintage 1890s, Austria
Located in Nürnberg, DE
A decorative maid sculpture. Some wear with a nice patina, but this is old-age. Made of metal and a marble base. This makes a nice addition to any room.
Antique 1890s Austrian Art Nouveau Figurative Sculptures
French Terracotta Lion's Head on Custom Iron Stand
Located in Charleston, SC
This French terracotta lion's mask was originally an element of a 19th century fountain with water jetting from its mouth. This garden piece is now mounted on a custom iron, making i...
Antique Late 19th Century French Neoclassical Animal Sculptures
$5,800 Sale Price
Antique Cast Iron Horse Head Finial Lamp
Located in Mt Kisco, NY
Black-painted cast iron horse head hitching post finial lamp, American, late 19th-early 20th century, the large antique with double rings atop columnar pedestal, sitting on a base ma...
Early 20th Century American Table Lamps
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery