Items Similar to Austrian Early 20th Century Polychromed Bust Figure African Girl Holding a Tray View More
Austrian Early 20th Century Polychromed Bust Figure African Girl Holding a Tray
An Austrian early 20th century cast bust figure of an African girl holding a tray. The smiling young girl wearing a straw hat decorated with a flower and leaves, holding weaved-wicker-like tray, probably by Goldscheider's Porzellan-Manufactur and Majolica-Fabrik (Unsigned), Vienna, circa1900. Measures: Height 15 inches (38.1 cm) Width 11 inches (27.9 cm) Depth 10 inches (25.4 cm)
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1900
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsA charming figurine. Overall condition is very good with minor touch-ups to the cold-paint.
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses. Minor fading.
- DimensionsH 15 in. x W 11 in. x D 10 in.H 38.1 cm x W 27.94 cm x D 25.4 cm
- Seller LocationLos Angeles, CA
- Seller Reference NumberRef.: A2334
- Reference NumberLU1796211544553
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2016
Located in Los Angeles, CA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
19th-20th Century Orientalist Terracotta Bust o...
Goldscheider Manufactory of Vienna
Antique Early 1900s Austrian Agra Busts
An Austrian 19th-20th century Orientalist terracotta bust of a young girl in Middle-Eastern Garb. The young smiling beauty wearing a head scaft and shawl tied with a broche-pin brooc...
French Early 20th Century Art Deco Marble Figur...
Antique Early 1900s French Art Deco Figurative Sculptures
A fine French early 20th century Art Deco white marble figure of a kneeling nude beauty, attributed to Affortunato Gory (Gori) (Italian, 1895-1925). The kneeling nude figure of a you...
French 19th-20th Century Art Nouveau Polychromed Terracotta Bust of "Crépuscule"
By Salesio Lugli
$4,444 Sale Price
French 19th-20th Century Art Nouveau Polychrome...
Antique Early 1900s French Art Nouveau Busts
A fine French 19th-20th century Art Nouveau polychromed terracotta bust of "Crépuscule" (Twilight) After Henri Jacobs (Belgian, 1864-1935) version of Crépuscule, depicting a young ma...
Italian 19th-20th Century Carved Alabaster Bus...
Antique Early 1900s Italian Belle Époque Busts
A charming Italian 19th-20th century carved alabaster bust of a young girl. The young beauty posing with a direct gaze, her hair tied with a head bandana tied on her forehead wearing...