A wonderful Austrian Secessionist glazed terra cotta figure, which is monogrammed on the base and incised Wien for Vienna. Very much in the style of the Wiener Werkstatte or Susi Singer. It bears an old partial John Wanamaker label.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1900s-1920s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Looks to be in very good condition with only minor glaze imperfections, but under black light, there is an old repair pictured in photo Number 8. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
H 12.5 in. x W 6 in. x D 3 in.
H 31.75 cm x W 15.24 cm x D 7.62 cm
- Seller locationPalm Springs, CA
- Reference numberU11082083501522
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2007
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Palm Springs, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like