- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1860-1870
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. The patina has a heavy in-paint with a few antique touch ups and different fading greens. Very impressive and quite decorative in person. Great for both indoor or outdoors..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses. Minor fading.
H 55.25 in. x W 17.5 in. x D 21.5 in.
H 140.34 cm x W 44.45 cm x D 54.61 cm
- Seller locationLos Angeles, CA
- Seller reference numberRef.: A2012
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU179625352323
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Pair of French 19th Century Lifesize Cast-Iron ...
Val D'Osne Foundry
French Figurative Sculptures
Blown Glass, Iron
A superb quality and palatial pair of French 19th century lifesize cast-iron sculptures - torcheres of Native American Indians titled "L’ Indienne" designed by Jules Salmson (French,...
A 19th C. Cast Iron Statue of Giuliano de Medic...
Val D'Osne Foundry, Michelangelo Buonarroti
A 19th c. cast iron statue of Giuliano de Medici, duke of Nemours, depicted as a Roman, marked 'Val d'Osne' (on the base). After the statue of Michelangelo in the Tombe of de Medici ...