Contemporary ceramicist Brian Molanphy is inspired by the peaks and valleys seen on mountainous hikes. He plays with glazes and firing methods to create unique, contemporary end results that are different for each piece. This swell is formed from terracotta and glazed with copper. When fired, the copper glaze creates the varying shades of deep greens.
- CreatorBrian Molanphy (Sculptor)
- Production typeOne of a Kind
- Production timeAvailable Now
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture2017
- Materials and techniques
H 5.5 in. x W 11 in. x D 8.5 in.
H 13.97 cm x W 27.94 cm x D 21.59 cm
- Seller locationDallas, TX
- Seller reference number2 Swell Fall 2017 ACC201733
- Reference numberLU118628963583
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 7 hrs
Located in Dallas, TX
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like