Items Similar to French Copper and Brass Samovar or Tea Urn View More
French Copper and Brass Samovar or Tea Urn
A large French samovar (or tea urn) of copper and brass, featuring a removable domed top with finial, a lovely copper and brass body with ebonized wood handles, a large brass spigot with bone tap, mounted to a footed base. This item can be used for serving liquids. Makes a great lamp or centerpiece!
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture19th Century
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsExcellent antique condition - Wear commensurate with age and use
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 18 in. x W 13 in. x D 15 in.H 45.72 cm x W 33.02 cm x D 38.1 cm
- Seller LocationAustin, TX
- Seller Reference NumberV0604
- Reference NumberLU88271314318
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Austin, TX
More From This Seller
Large English Rectangular Copper Serving Tray o...
Antique 19th Century English Platters and Serveware
A handsome large English rectangular copper serving tray or platter with a well and two opposing handles, resting on four steel feet.
French Cylindrical Shop Containers of Brass and...
Antique 19th Century French Urns
A pair of large French conical or cylindrical shop canisters or containers of brass and pewter form, each storage bin featuring a round top with finial fitted to a base with brass cl...
French Rabbit Tureen or Pate Dish by Michel Caugant
By Michel Caugant
French Rabbit Tureen or Pate Dish by Michel Cau...
20th Century French Pottery
A fine French faience pâté terrine or tureen with lid and under tray in the shape of a rabbit by Michel Caugant. Caugant signature on bottom.
English Wine Bottle Holder or Coaster with Rege...
Early 20th Century English Regency Barware
A handsome English wine bottle display holder or coaster of fine plate silver, featuring a pierced design around the circumference and opposing Regency lion ring pull handles, with s...