Antique Pieced Quilt: " Feathered Stars"
Unusual graphic rendition of traditional pattern in rare period fabrics. Border is a striped floral print with exceptional colors of indigo and green. Backing is an extraordinary coppery seaweed print. Fabrics in the quilt were most likely originally glazed chintz. Although the glaze has been gently washed away over time, the fabrics retain their strong, rich colors and impressive vitality. Finely hand-quilted in swag and double row stitchery patterns.
- Production TimeAvailable Now
- Place of OriginAmerica. Maryland.
- Date of ManufactureMid-19th-Century.
- Condition DetailsExcellent.
- DimensionsH 88 in. x W 84 in.H 223.52 cm x W 213.36 cm
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Reference Number0912118422238
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexity
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
No Reviews Yet
1stdibs seller since 2008
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
You May Also Like
Multiple Pattern Variable Stars Quilt