Items Similar to Large Hand-Painted Buffet Line Sign View More
Large Hand-Painted Buffet Line Sign
Direct your guests to the food with this sign that had been used at a Grange hall. The back side had been more recently painted as advertising sign for antique/gift shop Great for parties or in the kitchen.
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1950-1960
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition Detailsgood, nice wear. consistent with age and use.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 18.5 in. x W 72 in.H 46.99 cm x W 182.88 cm
- Seller LocationSeattle, WA
- Reference Number1208178974401
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2010
Located in Seattle, WA
More From This Seller
Hand-Painted Amateur Show Sign from Carnival Ma...
Vintage 1930s American Signs
Fabric, Wood, Paint
Double-sided hand-painted Folk Art canvas sign from magic show.
French Metal Coiffeur Sign
Vintage 1940s French Signs
Simple, interesting French hairdressing sign.
Folk Art Canoe Guide Sign
Vintage 1930s North American Signs
Wonderful handmade Folk Art sign for family run guide service made out of old canoe and paddle. Original wrought metal bracket holds the sign.
Men Working Utility Workman Sign
20th Century American Signs
This saw-horse style utility sign reads "Men Working" on either side and was likely used for temporary street utility projects to caution drivers to slow down when passing. Found in ...