- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1930-1940
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Original.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 15 in.
H 38.1 cm
- Diameter9 in. (22.86 cm)
- Seller locationCulver City, CA
- Seller reference numberL1755
- Reference numberLU8789856319
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Late Century Iron, Brass and Glass Explosion Pr...
Japanese Chandeliers and Pendants
Brass, Ceramic, Glass, Iron
This excellent example of an original explosion proof lamp which was salvaged from an old Japanese ship. The date is circa 1975, it has the original ceramic and brass E27 lamp holder...