A French iron six-light chandelier from the mid-20th century. The armature of this vintage French chandelier is comprised of a series of C-scroll and S-scrolled forged iron motifs, decorated with acanthus leaves and small flowers. Each of the six S-scrolled arms support their ruffled metal bobèches, and custom painted candlesticks (which house the light sockets inside). The overall coloring is black with darker brown/bronze accents and displays a lovely aged patina throughout. This light fixture has been rewired for the US and comes with a complimentary 3-foot chain and canopy painted to match. This scrolled French midcentury chandelier would work perfect in a dining, living room, or entry foyer.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureMid-20th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Light wear throughout consistent with age and use. Please refer to the various additional photos for further condition detail..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 25 in.
H 63.5 cm
- Diameter30 in. (76.2 cm)
- Seller locationAtlanta, GA
- Seller reference numberChandelier #530
- Reference numberLU87649523241
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Atlanta, GA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like