- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1930
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. two of the opposing arms are bent slightly in toward one another, it seems to be intentional, but we are not sure. can be straightened .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 38 in. x W 49 in. x D 23 in.
H 96.52 cm x W 124.46 cm x D 58.42 cm
- Seller locationCharleston, SC
- Seller reference number2208
- Reference numberLU92026238403
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
French Art Deco Glass and Iron Chandelier by Mu...
Muller Fres Lunneville
French Chandeliers and Pendants
Art Glass, Iron
Remarkable chandelier by its design and rare glass color quality executed by "Muller Freres' when at Luneville (City close to Nancy). Gorgeous hammered and blackened wrought iron fr...