- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1952
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. These shades have become a bit soiled and crushed from handling so our custom shade maker will create a new pair using the original frames once the lamps are purchased..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 54 in. x W 7 in. x D 12.75 in.
H 137.16 cm x W 17.78 cm x D 32.39 cm
- Seller locationHingham, MA
- Item location
1stdibs Gallery at 200 LEX
200 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10016
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU88664508143
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
French European Table Lamps Attributed to Boris...
Jean Boris Lacroix, Jacques Biny, Pierre Guariche
French Table Lamps
Aluminum, Brass, Steel
For your consideration a pair of Mid-Century Modern table lamps with sculptural shape. Original vintage finish and patina. Lamps have been rewired with US plug. Still has the bayonet...